Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's Find Those Eggs! - Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4 5
[b]Battles/time spent battling so far:[/b] about 35 minutes [b]Venue:[/b] Mire [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/11515.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1449.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/830.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/888.png[/img] x13 [b]Any luck with them eggs?[/b] not in the slightest
Battles/time spent battling so far: about 35 minutes
Venue: Mire
Notable Loot: 11515.png 1449.png 830.png888.png x13
Any luck with them eggs? not in the slightest
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
@Nimphy It's a lot of work to record everything, but I do know that my sister got a light egg after 50 battles in the Woodland path. :) Good luck! I think she was looking for the new basilisks.
@Nimphy It's a lot of work to record everything, but I do know that my sister got a light egg after 50 battles in the Woodland path. :) Good luck! I think she was looking for the new basilisks.
I need to get the new familiars in the Woods, so I guess I'll go there. [b]Battles/time spent battling so far:[/b] 16 Minutes [b]Venue:[/b] Woodland Path [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=Concentration][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Leafy Pack][item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Envenom][item=Sakura Owl][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Regeneration][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Zephyr Bolt] [b]Any luck with them eggs?[/b] Ah, no.
I need to get the new familiars in the Woods, so I guess I'll go there.

Battles/time spent battling so far: 16 Minutes
Venue: Woodland Path
Notable Loot: Concentration Minor Health Potion Leafy Pack Simple Copper Wing Bangles Autumn Dryad Envenom Sakura Owl Natural Acuity Fragment Regeneration Wildwood Owl Frigid Bolt Blooming Strangler Zephyr Bolt
Any luck with them eggs? Ah, no.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
I'll be doing this in the boreal woods since im grinding for icey items to give away in snow storming anyway! I'll be going a timer instead of battle counter since I can do it easier on my phone and switch it on and off really easily.
I'll be doing this in the boreal woods since im grinding for icey items to give away in snow storming anyway! I'll be going a timer instead of battle counter since I can do it easier on my phone and switch it on and off really easily.
733EAYl.png
I found three eggs in Crystal Pools within the same week, all within the first 5 battles of the session
I found three eggs in Crystal Pools within the same week, all within the first 5 battles of the session
[b]Battles/time spent battling so far:[/b] 30 minutes ish [b]Venue:[/b] Boreal Woods [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=thunder slash]x2[item=Frozen Knapsack]x5[item=Strange Chest]x4[item=Nochnyr]x2 [b]Yeti's Encountered[/b](adding this just for fun): 6 [b]Any luck with them eggs?[/b] hahahaha I wish Im actually surprised I got 4 strange chests 0-0 I look forward to working on this more later but I have to take a break and do things [i]ugh[/i] -_-
Battles/time spent battling so far:
30 minutes ish
Venue:
Boreal Woods
Notable Loot:
Thunder Slash x2 Frozen Knapsack x5 Strange Chest x4 Nochnyr x2
Yeti's Encountered(adding this just for fun):
Any luck with them eggs?
hahahaha I wish

Im actually surprised I got 4 strange chests 0-0 I look forward to working on this more later but I have to take a break and do things ugh -_-
733EAYl.png
@TheAnimatorGamer
Like I don't have enough challanges to do already.
@TheAnimatorGamer
Like I don't have enough challanges to do already.
@Sigiele

WHY NOT. though it looks like absolutely no one has gotten an egg yet. After roll over I'll give this a go. Give me something to do while grinding in vain. My luck has been so bad I went into the pools for Rhodochrosite and it wouldn't even give me a crane to battle in over 40 minutes!
@Sigiele

WHY NOT. though it looks like absolutely no one has gotten an egg yet. After roll over I'll give this a go. Give me something to do while grinding in vain. My luck has been so bad I went into the pools for Rhodochrosite and it wouldn't even give me a crane to battle in over 40 minutes!
@arashiyama oh darn another coli challenge ^^;
@arashiyama oh darn another coli challenge ^^;
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Nimphy @shiningflower

A kind user linked me this website, so I'm linking it to you guys! It's a bit outdated (I mostly noticed some familiars missing from Scorched Forest, since I'm using this counter for the Xtreme Patience Coli challenge and that's my Egg-hunt venue) but VERY helpful for counting battles! It even times you :)

Maybe consider adding this to the introductory post to help out other users who don't know about it?
@Nimphy @shiningflower

A kind user linked me this website, so I'm linking it to you guys! It's a bit outdated (I mostly noticed some familiars missing from Scorched Forest, since I'm using this counter for the Xtreme Patience Coli challenge and that's my Egg-hunt venue) but VERY helpful for counting battles! It even times you :)

Maybe consider adding this to the introductory post to help out other users who don't know about it?
FR time +2
1 2 3 4 5