Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | on day three...
1 2 3
guys, you would not beLIEVE what i just got in the coliseum. ok so i'm a new-as-heck newbie, right? been here two and a half days, and what drops in the coli? [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/58c88c0d5c76aab500d904ee4262e4a1/tumblr_nt5cewSKOt1udalcgo1_540.png[/img] THIS beautiful rock right here. I was told this was super rare. Am I just ludicrously lucky or something??? Also, what do i do with it?
guys, you would not beLIEVE what i just got in the coliseum. ok so i'm a new-as-heck newbie, right? been here two and a half days, and what drops in the coli?
tumblr_nt5cewSKOt1udalcgo1_540.png
THIS beautiful rock right here. I was told this was super rare. Am I just ludicrously lucky or something??? Also, what do i do with it?
nN9WzJH.png
YOU ARE VERY LUCKY FRIEND..........
YOU ARE VERY LUCKY FRIEND..........
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
Woo lucky!

If you need treasure or gems... Sell it. If not, hatch! You might get something pretty :D
Woo lucky!

If you need treasure or gems... Sell it. If not, hatch! You might get something pretty :D
VERY good luck! I've gotten, I think 3 (maybe 2?) eggs in the coli my entire time here, and I've been here from the start.

If you need the treasure, being new and all, eggs are going for a pretty good amount over in the auction house!

However, curiosity always gets to me, I can never ever sell an egg. I've always got to know what's in there
VERY good luck! I've gotten, I think 3 (maybe 2?) eggs in the coli my entire time here, and I've been here from the start.

If you need the treasure, being new and all, eggs are going for a pretty good amount over in the auction house!

However, curiosity always gets to me, I can never ever sell an egg. I've always got to know what's in there
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Wow! Even your training for your dragons... You've come that far in two days? So that you are already in the MIRE?
Wow! Even your training for your dragons... You've come that far in two days? So that you are already in the MIRE?
@Competitor hehe yeah, everyone seems impressed by that. i mean, i was gifted a lot of battle stones, but yeah, i guess i'm just really good at this coliseum thing.
@Competitor hehe yeah, everyone seems impressed by that. i mean, i was gifted a lot of battle stones, but yeah, i guess i'm just really good at this coliseum thing.
nN9WzJH.png
Wow :O Hopefully the rest of your FR life is as lucky |D
Wow :O Hopefully the rest of your FR life is as lucky |D
IMG_0247.jpg
[quote name="Competitor" date=2015-08-15 16:41:33] Wow! Even your training for your dragons... You've come that far in two days? So that you are already in the MIRE? [/quote] This is honestly the first thing I noticed, too Serious kudos. When I first signed up, my friends and I had a coli leveling race.... I don't even remember who won... but you would have definitely won, haha. Edit but yeah, it's an earth dragon egg! They sell for a lot, especially since the new colour wheel was announced, so you could AH it for a pretty treasure.... or open it if you want a G1 but I never advise anyone to open an egg because monEY
Competitor wrote on 2015-08-15:
This is honestly the first thing I noticed, too
Serious kudos. When I first signed up, my friends and I had a coli leveling race.... I don't even remember who won... but you would have definitely won, haha.

Edit but yeah, it's an earth dragon egg! They sell for a lot, especially since the new colour wheel was announced, so you could AH it for a pretty treasure.... or open it if you want a G1 but I never advise anyone to open an egg because monEY
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
I kinda feel like I should hatch it. For lore reasons, you know? That and I'm just sooooo curious.
I kinda feel like I should hatch it. For lore reasons, you know? That and I'm just sooooo curious.
nN9WzJH.png
@Prsimaticwitch: Do it.
@Prsimaticwitch: Do it.
IMG_0247.jpg
1 2 3