Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sunshine!
1 2 ... 444 445 446 447 448 ... 868 869
what
what
esn2wpy.png
[quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2015-08-02 21:14:20] [quote name="Ravage" date=2015-08-02 21:13:17] [quote name="Watercolour" date=2015-08-02 21:12:41] [quote name="chespin" date=2015-08-02 21:11:11] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1cJuZbe.png[/img] [/quote] HELP [/quote] iMMA CRY [/quote] ... oh dear [/quote] but its not sunshine
dragoncrystal wrote on 2015-08-02:
Ravage wrote on 2015-08-02:
Watercolour wrote on 2015-08-02:
chespin wrote on 2015-08-02:
1cJuZbe.png
HELP

iMMA CRY

... oh dear
but its not sunshine
[quote name="DarkFlier" date=2015-08-02 21:15:00] Got a home improvement project? Need help? Incomplete? Having feelings? Strange feelings? Feelings you’ve never felt? Incomplete? Is your body filled with hot blood, waving curves of sinew and skin? Can you feel all that blood? Is it even your blood? How can you be sure? Incomplete? Are you dizzy from it all? All of this? What are your hands doing? Incomplete? Where are your hands now? Where have they been? Where are they going? Where are you going? Have you ever broken the surface of something with a hammer? Ever channeled sublime thought into sandpaper? Ever wanted to touch something because you feel things? Because touch is the only sense you trust? Incomplete? What is trust? Is making a things proof that you exist? Is fixing a thing truth that you have ascended mortality? History? Incomplete? Feel things? Feel things? You can do it. We can help. The Home Depot. [/quote] I laughed way too hard at this. it might be because my employer is home depot so it just made things 10x more funny to me.
DarkFlier wrote on 2015-08-02:
Got a home improvement project? Need help? Incomplete? Having feelings? Strange feelings? Feelings you’ve never felt? Incomplete?
Is your body filled with hot blood, waving curves of sinew and skin? Can you feel all that blood? Is it even your blood? How can you be sure? Incomplete? Are you dizzy from it all? All of this? What are your hands doing? Incomplete?
Where are your hands now? Where have they been? Where are they going? Where are you going? Have you ever broken the surface of something with a hammer? Ever channeled sublime thought into sandpaper? Ever wanted to touch something because you feel things? Because touch is the only sense you trust? Incomplete?
What is trust? Is making a things proof that you exist? Is fixing a thing truth that you have ascended mortality? History? Incomplete?
Feel things? Feel things?
You can do it. We can help.
The Home Depot.
I laughed way too hard at this. it might be because my employer is home depot so it just made things 10x more funny to me.
nYWLCYZ.png
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-08-02 21:11:11] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1cJuZbe.png[/img] [/quote] WHY YOU DO THIS?! xD
chespin wrote on 2015-08-02:
1cJuZbe.png

WHY YOU DO THIS?! xD
Qjihi7I.png
[quote name="Hollyshark" date=2015-08-02 21:15:21] to all the newcomers: we don't know what's going on either. here, have some cookies while we wait. [/quote] oh good, I was worried i was the only one utterly baffled by the shenanigans
Hollyshark wrote on 2015-08-02:
to all the newcomers:

we don't know what's going on either. here, have some cookies while we wait.

oh good, I was worried i was the only one utterly baffled by the shenanigans
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
[quote name="DarkMoonLily" date=2015-08-02 21:16:08] [quote name="DarkFlier" date=2015-08-02 21:15:00] Got a home improvement project? Need help? Incomplete? Having feelings? Strange feelings? Feelings you’ve never felt? Incomplete? Is your body filled with hot blood, waving curves of sinew and skin? Can you feel all that blood? Is it even your blood? How can you be sure? Incomplete? Are you dizzy from it all? All of this? What are your hands doing? Incomplete? Where are your hands now? Where have they been? Where are they going? Where are you going? Have you ever broken the surface of something with a hammer? Ever channeled sublime thought into sandpaper? Ever wanted to touch something because you feel things? Because touch is the only sense you trust? Incomplete? What is trust? Is making a things proof that you exist? Is fixing a thing truth that you have ascended mortality? History? Incomplete? Feel things? Feel things? You can do it. We can help. The Home Depot. [/quote] I laughed way too hard at this. it might be because my employer is home depot so it just made things 10x more funny to me. [/quote]
DarkMoonLily wrote on 2015-08-02:
DarkFlier wrote on 2015-08-02:
Got a home improvement project? Need help? Incomplete? Having feelings? Strange feelings? Feelings you’ve never felt? Incomplete?
Is your body filled with hot blood, waving curves of sinew and skin? Can you feel all that blood? Is it even your blood? How can you be sure? Incomplete? Are you dizzy from it all? All of this? What are your hands doing? Incomplete?
Where are your hands now? Where have they been? Where are they going? Where are you going? Have you ever broken the surface of something with a hammer? Ever channeled sublime thought into sandpaper? Ever wanted to touch something because you feel things? Because touch is the only sense you trust? Incomplete?
What is trust? Is making a things proof that you exist? Is fixing a thing truth that you have ascended mortality? History? Incomplete?
Feel things? Feel things?
You can do it. We can help.
The Home Depot.
I laughed way too hard at this. it might be because my employer is home depot so it just made things 10x more funny to me.
fireh5.png
@hollyshark
that gif is perfect.
@hollyshark
that gif is perfect.
1qSQ4Z1.gif transcatcher.png
Nice!
Nice!
ldNLSdw.png
[quote name="TheJadeSiren" date=2015-08-02 21:14:05] I should never have come here [/quote] I just wanted to know why people were talking about Sunshine and now I'm never leaving! Help!!
TheJadeSiren wrote on 2015-08-02:
I should never have come here

I just wanted to know why people were talking about Sunshine and now I'm never leaving! Help!!
05YNfGC.png
1 2 ... 444 445 446 447 448 ... 868 869