Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 162 163
@rexcaliburr
my username on mc is Russiakolkolkol
@rexcaliburr
my username on mc is Russiakolkolkol
uhh im com im lesbian and im 14

dinosaurs and fossils are nice

please talk to me about them
Bump for the newbies!
Bump for the newbies!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr I was finally able to get on for more than a couple minutes last night! :'D my ign is DraconicNebula! I tried posting a couple weeks ago but idk if the ping went through ;u;
@Rexcaliburr I was finally able to get on for more than a couple minutes last night! :'D my ign is DraconicNebula! I tried posting a couple weeks ago but idk if the ping went through ;u;
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Rexcaliburr
Totally didn't find this thread just now IGN is Roseus!
@Rexcaliburr
Totally didn't find this thread just now IGN is Roseus!
hn5xCVk.png
@Rexcaliburr
heeey Rex, IGN is Chimerara!
@Rexcaliburr
heeey Rex, IGN is Chimerara!
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Rexcaliburr
I wasn't sure how to contact the build team (maybe you could list them somewhere in the thread? I think they deserve recognition anyway, they're awesome)

I started building near Fire Spawn, but then wasn't on for a bit...the team built up spawn and it's pretty close to my house now - I'm not upset at all, it's fine with me, but I wanted to know if they wanted me to move the house away from spawn a bit? :x
@Rexcaliburr
I wasn't sure how to contact the build team (maybe you could list them somewhere in the thread? I think they deserve recognition anyway, they're awesome)

I started building near Fire Spawn, but then wasn't on for a bit...the team built up spawn and it's pretty close to my house now - I'm not upset at all, it's fine with me, but I wanted to know if they wanted me to move the house away from spawn a bit? :x
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
@@Rexcaliburr Bout to boot it up, I'm Dusuki :'D
@@Rexcaliburr Bout to boot it up, I'm Dusuki :'D
U80694W.png
Hello! Can I join? I'm Jchan1e on there owo
Hello! Can I join? I'm Jchan1e on there owo
unknown.png
@jesse0319 Good point! I will be updating the staff post in a bit to include the build team and JrMods. I forgot their FR pings, but I believe the build team includes primarily proongss, Ookamisoulreaper and MinaMuffinz.
@jesse0319 Good point! I will be updating the staff post in a bit to include the build team and JrMods. I forgot their FR pings, but I believe the build team includes primarily proongss, Ookamisoulreaper and MinaMuffinz.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1) Minecraft IGN: Nickel32
2) I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years.
3)I joined FlightCraft when it wasn't FlightCraft. My friend gave me the IP and at the time it was called Chocolate Galaxies. When I first joined was about a year ago.
4) Current Rank on FlightCraft: I am the Venerable rank on FlightCraft.
5) I would like to become JrMod because I feel like I will be able to help out this server in many different ways. Also, it would be a huge honor being a JrMod on the server I play on ( and love ) the most.
6) Country and Timezone: I live in the USA and I'm on a New York timezone

Thank you for your time in reading this application, and I hope you enjoy!! =D

1) Minecraft IGN: Nickel32
2) I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years.
3)I joined FlightCraft when it wasn't FlightCraft. My friend gave me the IP and at the time it was called Chocolate Galaxies. When I first joined was about a year ago.
4) Current Rank on FlightCraft: I am the Venerable rank on FlightCraft.
5) I would like to become JrMod because I feel like I will be able to help out this server in many different ways. Also, it would be a huge honor being a JrMod on the server I play on ( and love ) the most.
6) Country and Timezone: I live in the USA and I'm on a New York timezone

Thank you for your time in reading this application, and I hope you enjoy!! =D

1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 162 163