Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli in tablets/IPad?
1 2 3
@Kimiz

I have an iPad Air, and I personally much prefer grinding on it than my computer, due to simple accessibility. You can't exactly sit on the couch and watch Netflix with a desktop.
@Kimiz

I have an iPad Air, and I personally much prefer grinding on it than my computer, due to simple accessibility. You can't exactly sit on the couch and watch Netflix with a desktop.
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
Has anyone tried on a Galaxy Tab? My sister has a Galaxy Note 3 and coli works there amazingly, so i might get an android based tablet. IPad's are currently out of my (mum's) price range.

Thanks for your input everyone !

@Crownling

Yep you can't do that with a desktop haha

@twotone

thank you ! Hopefully i can decided on the perfect one :D
Has anyone tried on a Galaxy Tab? My sister has a Galaxy Note 3 and coli works there amazingly, so i might get an android based tablet. IPad's are currently out of my (mum's) price range.

Thanks for your input everyone !

@Crownling

Yep you can't do that with a desktop haha

@twotone

thank you ! Hopefully i can decided on the perfect one :D
@Kimizi I use FR on my iPad Air all the time (I am right now hehe) the actual site runs wonderfully, and coli grinding is mostly fine too! Only issue I have is that it sometimes it mixes up the sprites and one of your dragons ends up as a ambush stone and your critical attacks are the shape of spirals.

If the visual mistakes won't bother you then yeah, it runs fine and it's very handy to use!
@Kimizi I use FR on my iPad Air all the time (I am right now hehe) the actual site runs wonderfully, and coli grinding is mostly fine too! Only issue I have is that it sometimes it mixes up the sprites and one of your dragons ends up as a ambush stone and your critical attacks are the shape of spirals.

If the visual mistakes won't bother you then yeah, it runs fine and it's very handy to use!
Calathea-elderflower.png
I play on my Kindle Fire. Compared to the iPad the school gave me it's MUCH smoother. Ran into some normal coli bugs (Battle not ending and the one where Coli tries to do a barrel roll and fails horribly) but a refresh fixed those...
I play on my Kindle Fire. Compared to the iPad the school gave me it's MUCH smoother. Ran into some normal coli bugs (Battle not ending and the one where Coli tries to do a barrel roll and fails horribly) but a refresh fixed those...
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
works fine on my samsung tab 8.4
works fine on my samsung tab 8.4
tumblr_inline_nj6nifdt401qh7pn6.png
@Kimizi
I have a 3 year old Asus tablet that I use sometimes for coli. I had to download a different browser (crocodile lite I think, a couple kids made it to work better on older/weaker devices) but it works. Laggier than the computer but not much slower than my phone (galaxy s5) overall.
@Kimizi
I have a 3 year old Asus tablet that I use sometimes for coli. I had to download a different browser (crocodile lite I think, a couple kids made it to work better on older/weaker devices) but it works. Laggier than the computer but not much slower than my phone (galaxy s5) overall.
I just tried FR on my iPad mini. It works for pretty much everything BUT the coli. It gives me graphical errors. However it did work for:
All areas of the trading post
All areas under clan
Forums
AH
Marketplace
I just tried FR on my iPad mini. It works for pretty much everything BUT the coli. It gives me graphical errors. However it did work for:
All areas of the trading post
All areas under clan
Forums
AH
Marketplace
9AprqBT.jpg
@Kimizi I used coli on my iPhone and it's good most of the time, except it lags a lot when the site lags or when my wifi connection isn't good. But that's expected :) navigating gets tricky though.
@Kimizi I used coli on my iPhone and it's good most of the time, except it lags a lot when the site lags or when my wifi connection isn't good. But that's expected :) navigating gets tricky though.
Jw1yfLZ.png
1 2 3