Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "I know you!"
1 2
@usbdongle
@usbdongle
afef61a686.png
haha, yes. even people from other sites who i've talked to briefly. i've said hello and greeted them with a few gifts every now and then if i had a small conversation with them, but it's a nice feeling i guess.
haha, yes. even people from other sites who i've talked to briefly. i've said hello and greeted them with a few gifts every now and then if i had a small conversation with them, but it's a nice feeling i guess.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
You're-You're shivering

I've done this! Sometimes I'll be browsing the forums and recognize a name and sit there and go "Where do I know them from??" Then, like, daaays later I'll be surfing the FR tag on Tumblr and see them! (And sometimes the opposite happens as well)
You're-You're shivering

I've done this! Sometimes I'll be browsing the forums and recognize a name and sit there and go "Where do I know them from??" Then, like, daaays later I'll be surfing the FR tag on Tumblr and see them! (And sometimes the opposite happens as well)
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
Very rarely happens unless I actually met someone on Tumblr then looked for them on FR... because there was a link to their Clan somewhere on T.
Very rarely happens unless I actually met someone on Tumblr then looked for them on FR... because there was a link to their Clan somewhere on T.
HzGpUHb.png
1 2