Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcane
1 2 3 4 5
@Dweeblord

myth busted
@Dweeblord

myth busted
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
@MarioJumpman Moved to FR Discussion! :)
@MarioJumpman Moved to FR Discussion! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Arcane, you are awesome. Never stop that. Still one of my favourite flights.

I say one, 'cos I am now a Spark, and Lightning are also amazing. And I can't pick between y'all, so I go by eye colour...

Blue > Pink, so Lightning wins!
Arcane, you are awesome. Never stop that. Still one of my favourite flights.

I say one, 'cos I am now a Spark, and Lightning are also amazing. And I can't pick between y'all, so I go by eye colour...

Blue > Pink, so Lightning wins!
I've moved to another flight, but Arcane is still awesome
It's amazing how easy it is to warm up to the Arcane community o:
I've moved to another flight, but Arcane is still awesome
It's amazing how easy it is to warm up to the Arcane community o:
ARCANE PRIDE
ARCANE PRIDE
arcanevs1.pngxpxalNl.gifarcanevs1.png
Arcane was my second choice. I LOVE MY PLAGUEMOMMA, THO!! LOVE ME, MA!!
Arcane was my second choice. I LOVE MY PLAGUEMOMMA, THO!! LOVE ME, MA!!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Hi! I'm not arcane but I'd like to know if its a nice flight because I'm looking to flight swap as soon as my nest hatch. But anyways I'd just like a basic idea or arcane and to know if arcane is a least a little bit active. Natures not that active... And kind of...

B O R I N G V E R Y B O R I N G . . .

I've been playing 2 MONTHS. And still nothings happend. I've checked the fourms and stuff but nothing. And I'm kind of sick of it...
Hi! I'm not arcane but I'd like to know if its a nice flight because I'm looking to flight swap as soon as my nest hatch. But anyways I'd just like a basic idea or arcane and to know if arcane is a least a little bit active. Natures not that active... And kind of...

I've been playing 2 MONTHS. And still nothings happend. I've checked the fourms and stuff but nothing. And I'm kind of sick of it...

button.png
[quote name="Rock10" date="2021-10-11 12:43:56" ] Hi! I'm not arcane but I'd like to know if its a nice flight because I'm looking to flight swap as soon as my nest hatch. But anyways I'd just like a basic idea or arcane and to know if arcane is a least a little bit active. Natures not that active... And kind of... B O R I N G V E R Y B O R I N G . . . I've been playing 2 MONTHS. And still nothings happend. I've checked the fourms and stuff but nothing. And I'm kind of sick of it... [/quote] did you mean to make a new thread???? this one's from 2015 anyways YEAH ARCANE RULES!! GO ARCANE, WIND, AND NATURE (THE BEST FLIGHTS)!!!!
Rock10 wrote on 2021-10-11 12:43:56:

did you mean to make a new thread???? this one's from 2015

anyways YEAH ARCANE RULES!! GO ARCANE, WIND, AND NATURE (THE BEST FLIGHTS)!!!!
No, not Arcane. GO LIGHTNING!
LIGHTNING IS THE BEST FLIGHT!

Hehehe

(Kidding! Go Arcane! Arcane is the best. Lightning is the best. All flights are the best!)

No, not Arcane. GO LIGHTNING!
LIGHTNING IS THE BEST FLIGHT!

Hehehe

(Kidding! Go Arcane! Arcane is the best. Lightning is the best. All flights are the best!)

forum of the necromancer
forum of the necromancer
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
1 2 3 4 5