Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2nd Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94
Took it!
@Roxasfanatic @KaleAllerionlol @Ijamma1948
Hi guys, know you're new and stuff, but you're opinion is important too! Complete this easy survey and put 18104 in the referrer's box at the end and I get prizes! It's short and fun! ;) :) ;)
Took it!
@Roxasfanatic @KaleAllerionlol @Ijamma1948
Hi guys, know you're new and stuff, but you're opinion is important too! Complete this easy survey and put 18104 in the referrer's box at the end and I get prizes! It's short and fun! ;) :) ;)
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@MagicalDragon @icemajick @Digimon11 @Aarune @MarquiseCarabas @Cloudpie @DarkOnyx

check out this survey :)
@MagicalDragon @icemajick @Digimon11 @Aarune @MarquiseCarabas @Cloudpie @DarkOnyx

check out this survey :)
@roseangel2 what is the referrer's box???
@roseangel2 what is the referrer's box???
arcanesparkle.gifarcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png5cx1lc.jpg
@roseangel2 NEVERMIND I found it
@roseangel2 NEVERMIND I found it
@JUPIDUR
@transphinx
@aytanvi

please take the survey, your input is valuable :)
my ID is 150860
@JUPIDUR
@transphinx
@aytanvi

please take the survey, your input is valuable :)
my ID is 150860
4MKDoae.png
@lunanight94 @AntiFerret @Cielka @Korvius

Hello friends! There's a link on the first page to a survey about Flight Rising. If you've already taken it, great! Awesome! Fantastic! But if not, it's a census to help ALL players. ones with Ancient lairs and Lesser lairs.
And at the end of the survey, there's a referrer box, and if you put in ID#172251, it would tell the survey-er that I recruited you. If you take it, great! If not, that's okay too!
Thanks so much! :)
@lunanight94 @AntiFerret @Cielka @Korvius

Hello friends! There's a link on the first page to a survey about Flight Rising. If you've already taken it, great! Awesome! Fantastic! But if not, it's a census to help ALL players. ones with Ancient lairs and Lesser lairs.
And at the end of the survey, there's a referrer box, and if you put in ID#172251, it would tell the survey-er that I recruited you. If you take it, great! If not, that's okay too!
Thanks so much! :)
my User ID: 169307, @Fucsiascout @linothelynx @Flam @KhanTigon @BiancaRoughFin @Reaperess @BombaiBeast @Breksta @Marburg @polygone @sethzerr @XxFluffyRavenxX

CENSUS, please answer the questions and refer my ID above in the end
my User ID: 169307, @Fucsiascout @linothelynx @Flam @KhanTigon @BiancaRoughFin @Reaperess @BombaiBeast @Breksta @Marburg @polygone @sethzerr @XxFluffyRavenxX

CENSUS, please answer the questions and refer my ID above in the end
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/transphinx/
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
Took it!
@Wintermint Could you take this too, please?
Took it!
@Wintermint Could you take this too, please?
sonne2_zps6c17c7d5.pngteal%20tomato6_zpsbqijnnnt.png
ZYTMOUT.png
@Zareth @Druddigon8

Hey sorry if I'm bothering you guys, but if you haven't already, wanna take the survey and refer me? My ID is #171081 c: It's fine if not, but I figured I might as well try to refer haha
@Zareth @Druddigon8

Hey sorry if I'm bothering you guys, but if you haven't already, wanna take the survey and refer me? My ID is #171081 c: It's fine if not, but I figured I might as well try to refer haha
dQUNkY4.png
@Korvius *glares*

...stahp
@Korvius *glares*

...stahp
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94