Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2nd Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94
Took the survey, looking forward to the results.
Hey @Dragontears , @SummerStorm , @Valtherion , @Zelra you should come take the survey! If you have already just ignore this. :P
Took the survey, looking forward to the results.
Hey @Dragontears , @SummerStorm , @Valtherion , @Zelra you should come take the survey! If you have already just ignore this. :P
shadow_trainer.png Uf8EgNV.png 4u5r8KQ.gif
:o!
:o!
tumblr_lsfzpaqGsT1qfouteo1_500.gif
Nice survey ^^

Pinging some of my peeps. I really hope you don't mind, but if you do - I'm sorry ;-;

@Arienai @Fayrin @Hiddleston @Undead @Fawntastic @Meekfox @Shaymin @Meowkill @GayGoodra @forestofsleep @CardboardMoose @machine @Spoon @Archie @pandycanes @Candystar @Belle @Altair @Flurr @Biohazardia @Scyther @Darkness @Beekeeper @AwkwardFlea @Nyte @aerisonus @Athaza @SAKarinka @Goodra @hapro @Mirza @Enocia
Nice survey ^^

Pinging some of my peeps. I really hope you don't mind, but if you do - I'm sorry ;-;

@Arienai @Fayrin @Hiddleston @Undead @Fawntastic @Meekfox @Shaymin @Meowkill @GayGoodra @forestofsleep @CardboardMoose @machine @Spoon @Archie @pandycanes @Candystar @Belle @Altair @Flurr @Biohazardia @Scyther @Darkness @Beekeeper @AwkwardFlea @Nyte @aerisonus @Athaza @SAKarinka @Goodra @hapro @Mirza @Enocia
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
@PokeRobin @wolfyghostt
Took the survey. :) Thanks for the ping!
@PokeRobin @wolfyghostt
Took the survey. :) Thanks for the ping!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@catwyrm it's ok, I didn't know what it was either xD I had to go ask a friend >>
@catwyrm it's ok, I didn't know what it was either xD I had to go ask a friend >>
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
I did the thing!

@Redcoyote @kleinu @luciellia @shaniae @tikindidragon
I did the thing!

@Redcoyote @kleinu @luciellia @shaniae @tikindidragon
@OreoMilkshake

I'm pinging my buddies
@Tupelo @Rosemary6 @Tugsten @Naomiknight and @Imupacreek2000

Not sure if you've found this yet guys but SURVEY! :3 great items!
@OreoMilkshake

I'm pinging my buddies
@Tupelo @Rosemary6 @Tugsten @Naomiknight and @Imupacreek2000

Not sure if you've found this yet guys but SURVEY! :3 great items!
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
What survey?
What survey?
1431332_071816-wabc-shutterstock-lightning-img.jpg
Took the Survey ^^

@lunusdragoness @Serinde @Treepelt @dragonknight32 @Cebelrai @Wolvenflame77 @PastelKiwi @Cuddlebunny @Jellyfishkiss @Fallenhufflepuff @Samurott12345 @treewoodsky

Come take it if you like ^^
Took the Survey ^^

@lunusdragoness @Serinde @Treepelt @dragonknight32 @Cebelrai @Wolvenflame77 @PastelKiwi @Cuddlebunny @Jellyfishkiss @Fallenhufflepuff @Samurott12345 @treewoodsky

Come take it if you like ^^
Done!

Hey guys! Please do this survey, it is great! And please refer me so I get a ticket... Cheers!

@Shadowfall @LadyRubystone @Chuu @Touke @Auracle @Inanna @ErebusValkyrie @Merminea @Kirinnu @Lambach

@PokeRobin You have been referred
Done!

Hey guys! Please do this survey, it is great! And please refer me so I get a ticket... Cheers!

@Shadowfall @LadyRubystone @Chuu @Touke @Auracle @Inanna @ErebusValkyrie @Merminea @Kirinnu @Lambach

@PokeRobin You have been referred
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94