Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window June 13
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
[quote name="minnylynx" date=2015-06-10 14:12:27] You guys are seriously kicking butt getting all this stuff done, especially back to back. A holiday, two reg windows, an anniversary present for all of us, a whole new place in Trading Post for us to play with, and now another-other reg window. I do hope this means you're doing well as a company. You've put together a solid, well-planned, fun game that's absolutely addicting, and it's good to see you guys thriving enough to add players three times in a short span. [/quote] Thiiiiis! Seriously the staff have outdone themselves lately. Amazing work--can't wait to welcome all the newbies~
minnylynx wrote on 2015-06-10:
You guys are seriously kicking butt getting all this stuff done, especially back to back. A holiday, two reg windows, an anniversary present for all of us, a whole new place in Trading Post for us to play with, and now another-other reg window.

I do hope this means you're doing well as a company. You've put together a solid, well-planned, fun game that's absolutely addicting, and it's good to see you guys thriving enough to add players three times in a short span.
Thiiiiis! Seriously the staff have outdone themselves lately. Amazing work--can't wait to welcome all the newbies~
LzG5Smh.png
So exciting! Does this officially make me not a newb?
So exciting! Does this officially make me not a newb?
9G6X1mj.gif
yay! newbies!

^^
yay! newbies!

^^
kccpdy.jpg
Oh my, that was certainly quick.
Oh my, that was certainly quick.
[quote name="HawkImport" date=2015-06-10 03:04:47] new peeps more people to buy stuff from [/quote]my flight rising so lags so much i had to restart my page 2 times a week
HawkImport wrote on 2015-06-10:
new peeps
more people to buy stuff from
my flight rising so lags so much i had to restart my page 2 times a week
i can help you with all i know, not a lot :)
looking to buy stuff like food, dragons, and more go to
A Wonderful Shop
[quote name="HawkImport" date=2015-06-10 03:04:47] new peeps more people to buy stuff from [/quote] my flight rising so lags so much i had to restart my page 2 times a week
new peeps
A Wonderful Shop
[quote name="HawkImport" date=2015-06-10 03:04:47] new peeps more people to buy stuff from [/quote] my flight rising so lags so much i had to restart my page 2 times a week[/quote]
new peeps
my flight rising so lags so much i had to restart my page 2 times a week[/quote]
A Wonderful Shop
[quote name="HawkImport" date=2015-06-10 03:04:47] new peeps more people to buy stuff from [/quote] my flight rising so lags so much i had to restart my page 2 times a week
new peeps
A Wonderful Shop
Now, newbies who have never known a life without baldwin...
Now, newbies who have never known a life without baldwin...
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
Woah! I'd love to see more newbies coming~
Woah! I'd love to see more newbies coming~
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23