Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A cringeworthy thing in the Brew
1 2 3 4
You are actually evil. A+ prank, you nearly gave me a (metaphorical) heart attack.
You are actually evil. A+ prank, you nearly gave me a (metaphorical) heart attack.
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
DDDDD: I would cry so hard

0/10 do not reccomend
DDDDD: I would cry so hard

0/10 do not reccomend

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
gentryrt90_zpssje3lw0u.png frstbt90_zpswjyz904z.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This scared me for a moment. XD

Also: Not nearly as expensive or cringeworthy, but I did just put an Ectoplasmime in the cauldron before I realized people were selling them for 100k on AH.

I have many of them though.
This scared me for a moment. XD

Also: Not nearly as expensive or cringeworthy, but I did just put an Ectoplasmime in the cauldron before I realized people were selling them for 100k on AH.

I have many of them though.
Tvh7k8x_zpsd6dqtg4i.png d8MpUkF.png UserofShadowsMadeThisonFR2_zpsgvn7za54.png
I knew it was probably fake but I still felt distress???
I knew it was probably fake but I still felt distress???
my heart breaks a thousand breaks.
my heart breaks a thousand breaks.
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
[quote name="Sidegrinder" date=2015-06-08 07:23:44] Someone should try dropping an egg in next~ *rolls mine behind a rock* [/quote] Eggs can't be cauldron'd. "It's only possible to drop Food, Materials, Familiars, Apparel and Trinkets into the cauldron."
Sidegrinder wrote on 2015-06-08:
Someone should try dropping an egg in next~ *rolls mine behind a rock*

Eggs can't be cauldron'd.

"It's only possible to drop Food, Materials, Familiars, Apparel and Trinkets into the cauldron."
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I almost cried. And then realized it was shopped.

My heart rate is starting to calm down now. :P
I almost cried. And then realized it was shopped.

My heart rate is starting to calm down now. :P
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@AlexSonata So.... What did it make?
@AlexSonata So.... What did it make?
lMeGi.gifbC2uS.gif ZPvyL.gifCrCy4.gif
You didn't fool me! I already tried putting some of my 500 bears in there, it would only let me put fake bears in... I'm guessing anything that can't be sold from the hoard can't be transmuted.
You didn't fool me! I already tried putting some of my 500 bears in there, it would only let me put fake bears in... I'm guessing anything that can't be sold from the hoard can't be transmuted.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8xILFFp.jpg?1.jpg[/img] *Evil laugh*
8xILFFp.jpg?1.jpg

*Evil laugh*
w2N3au9.png
1 2 3 4