Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you prefer the M/F of breeds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Is that better for the topic box? Let me know what you think.

~~LoveABull~~
Is that better for the topic box? Let me know what you think.

~~LoveABull~~
I really like male Ridgebacks, Wildclaws, Faes and Tundras! but I'm definitely not as keen on their female counterparts.
I really like male Ridgebacks, Wildclaws, Faes and Tundras! but I'm definitely not as keen on their female counterparts.
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
I like females for skydancer, pearlcatcher, nocturne, imp and guardian but dislike the males
I like females for skydancer, pearlcatcher, nocturne, imp and guardian but dislike the males
I love male Spirals but absolutely cannot stand the females. Because of this, all of my male Spirals are paired with female Imperials instead, lol!
I love male Spirals but absolutely cannot stand the females. Because of this, all of my male Spirals are paired with female Imperials instead, lol!
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464890.png
i prefer the art for female Imperials, Nocturnes and Snappers, and the male art for Coatls. (although not by much!)

besides the whole ridgeback deal, no preference for the other breeds.
i prefer the art for female Imperials, Nocturnes and Snappers, and the male art for Coatls. (although not by much!)

besides the whole ridgeback deal, no preference for the other breeds.
WRcl6DV.png
I think I tend to favor the female lineart of the dragons ^^
I think I tend to favor the female lineart of the dragons ^^
1kz7OWt.png
i prefer female imps, skydancers, pearlcatchers, and snappers

and for males i prefer spirals, ridgebacks, and coatls.

for everything else i have no preference.
i prefer female imps, skydancers, pearlcatchers, and snappers

and for males i prefer spirals, ridgebacks, and coatls.

for everything else i have no preference.
w2GVor2.jpg
I typically like male poses better than female poses, except for Nocturns. I love how they are positioned. Female Imperials annoy me in their pose, whereas male Imperials look so regal and noble o3o
I typically like male poses better than female poses, except for Nocturns. I love how they are positioned. Female Imperials annoy me in their pose, whereas male Imperials look so regal and noble o3o
I generally prefer the female art over the male art for most of the breeds; not sure why.

I do really like male coatl, imperial, and snapper art, though.
I generally prefer the female art over the male art for most of the breeds; not sure why.

I do really like male coatl, imperial, and snapper art, though.
April14.png
I saw a few people who say they liked the female Pearlcatchers more than the males, and I feel the opposite. I do think it's cute that the females look like little dragon figurines you'd find in a souvenir shop, which is why I don't totally dislike them, but they don't stand up and that bothers me. Pure preference.
I saw a few people who say they liked the female Pearlcatchers more than the males, and I feel the opposite. I do think it's cute that the females look like little dragon figurines you'd find in a souvenir shop, which is why I don't totally dislike them, but they don't stand up and that bothers me. Pure preference.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7