Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] The Grooviest Garden Party
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oh, drat, I see the Beastclans in second place right now. Come on, Beastclans, go have a nice cup of tea somewhere and let Ice and Arcane up there.
Oh, drat, I see the Beastclans in second place right now. Come on, Beastclans, go have a nice cup of tea somewhere and let Ice and Arcane up there.
greenskeeperlinkto2015mock_zpswby8iike.png
Every time I check the board the beastclans are in a different spot, seriously beastclans what the heck XD
Every time I check the board the beastclans are in a different spot, seriously beastclans what the heck XD
And now they're back to fourth. *Gets more brooms for everyone*
And now they're back to fourth. *Gets more brooms for everyone*
JinHo0Z.pngZe8dWI2.pnghOh89t1.gifZIZI9uV.png
BEASTCLANS STOP EXALTING
BEASTCLANS STOP EXALTING
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png
wth Beastclans?!?

I was stoping by to cheer us all on - Nature, Ice & Arcane - and BC is back in second?! seriously?!?

(I have a fear, but I don't want to share it until IT CANNOT HAPPEN.)
wth Beastclans?!?

I was stoping by to cheer us all on - Nature, Ice & Arcane - and BC is back in second?! seriously?!?

(I have a fear, but I don't want to share it until IT CANNOT HAPPEN.)
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
Good luck to everyone! *Shakes fist at BCs*
Good luck to everyone! *Shakes fist at BCs*
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Hey, BC, what part of "go have a nice cup of tea" did you miss??? Come on, Ice and Arcane!!
Hey, BC, what part of "go have a nice cup of tea" did you miss??? Come on, Ice and Arcane!!
greenskeeperlinkto2015mock_zpswby8iike.png
They're back to 4th!

...for a few seconds...

KEEP EXALTING, EVERYONE! WE CAN BEAT 'EM!
They're back to 4th!

...for a few seconds...

KEEP EXALTING, EVERYONE! WE CAN BEAT 'EM!
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png
Woo! An hour and a half left and Ice and Arcane are in second and third! Hoooold, hooooold.....
Woo! An hour and a half left and Ice and Arcane are in second and third! Hoooold, hooooold.....
*waves a pair of faes like pompoms* Come on, Ice! Come on, Arcane! Keep those Beastclans down! Sit on them! You can do it! :D
*waves a pair of faes like pompoms* Come on, Ice! Come on, Arcane! Keep those Beastclans down! Sit on them! You can do it! :D
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15