Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Communism!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#Arise, ye prisoners of starvation!
Arise, ye wretched of the earth!
For justice thunders condemnation:
A better world's in birth!
No more tradition's chains shall bind us;
Arise, ye slaves, no more in thrall!!#

Ahem. Yes. Excuse my singing. Seriously, though, there's a huge amount of joy in sharing with people. Just go grab some names off the active users list and send some out-of-the-blue presents.

*is perhaps a dragon hippie more than a dragon communist, but still...*
#Arise, ye prisoners of starvation!
Arise, ye wretched of the earth!
For justice thunders condemnation:
A better world's in birth!
No more tradition's chains shall bind us;
Arise, ye slaves, no more in thrall!!#

Ahem. Yes. Excuse my singing. Seriously, though, there's a huge amount of joy in sharing with people. Just go grab some names off the active users list and send some out-of-the-blue presents.

*is perhaps a dragon hippie more than a dragon communist, but still...*
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon
Yup, that's why I made the giveaway thread, gave away a bunch of duplicate familiars rather than selling them (and one that wasn't a duplicate but I didn't put in my vault...oops...) and fear not singing is totally allowed in Dragon Communism, you were sharing words! XD
@TikindiDragon
Yup, that's why I made the giveaway thread, gave away a bunch of duplicate familiars rather than selling them (and one that wasn't a duplicate but I didn't put in my vault...oops...) and fear not singing is totally allowed in Dragon Communism, you were sharing words! XD
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
I'mma try this out. (although I generally don't play the market, I usually buy stuff to keep or donate to dom raffles later, and I'm too lazy to auction common familiars, battlestones, and apparel, so I hoard sell it, so I'm pretty much half way there.)
I'mma try this out. (although I generally don't play the market, I usually buy stuff to keep or donate to dom raffles later, and I'm too lazy to auction common familiars, battlestones, and apparel, so I hoard sell it, so I'm pretty much half way there.)
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Shadowspirit
I generally wait for Crim to ask for something rather than hoard-sell it, however this leads to me holding onto things for a long time, I think that's why I had so many familiars when I did the Dragon Communism giveaway (still going on, oddly people stopped asking for my free stuff)
@Shadowspirit
I generally wait for Crim to ask for something rather than hoard-sell it, however this leads to me holding onto things for a long time, I think that's why I had so many familiars when I did the Dragon Communism giveaway (still going on, oddly people stopped asking for my free stuff)
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski I would do that, but I usually forget to visit Crim. Also I don't like having a cluttered hoard.
@Christovski I would do that, but I usually forget to visit Crim. Also I don't like having a cluttered hoard.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Shadowspirit
I suppose that is fair enough. I keep getting stuck with gene projects I want so all those 500 treasure trades from Crim really help, since most of the stuff she wants is worthless to me.

Crim thank you for sharing money with me and taking my items I don't want, I salute you
@Shadowspirit
I suppose that is fair enough. I keep getting stuck with gene projects I want so all those 500 treasure trades from Crim really help, since most of the stuff she wants is worthless to me.

Crim thank you for sharing money with me and taking my items I don't want, I salute you
Commie dragon looks great!
Commie dragon looks great!
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram
I can't take any credit for Communism dragon other than having a good eye when searching the AH.

I started out just searching for a dragon with Crimson primary, saw him and was like HE'S THE ONE! The circuit tert was just perfect.
@Anchoram
I can't take any credit for Communism dragon other than having a good eye when searching the AH.

I started out just searching for a dragon with Crimson primary, saw him and was like HE'S THE ONE! The circuit tert was just perfect.
@Chistovski Yes, lets use USSR symbols on such an awesome game that is Flight Rising... Please be aware that for some people (from ex-soviet countries) the symbols are as hurtful as nazi swastika to jews & other repressed minorities during the WWII, because 50 years of occupation and war crimes.

So, could we not. Please. The communist regime is not a thing to be made fun of, because it is still really fresh on our minds in eastern europe.
@Chistovski Yes, lets use USSR symbols on such an awesome game that is Flight Rising... Please be aware that for some people (from ex-soviet countries) the symbols are as hurtful as nazi swastika to jews & other repressed minorities during the WWII, because 50 years of occupation and war crimes.

So, could we not. Please. The communist regime is not a thing to be made fun of, because it is still really fresh on our minds in eastern europe.
Another Dragon Communist Giveaway;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1436947

Another Dragon Communist Giveaway;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1436947

The Pancake King of a far away land known as The Pancake kingdom.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8