Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 194 195
oh god the pimples xD
oh god the pimples xD
QFXpYkj.png
this is beauty
this is beauty
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
imagine dragons with parents of two different species though. Think of the confusion.

"hey, honey, are Spirals supposed to uhhhh, grow THAT long in such a short period of time?"
imagine dragons with parents of two different species though. Think of the confusion.

"hey, honey, are Spirals supposed to uhhhh, grow THAT long in such a short period of time?"
:))))))))
:))))))))
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0bd9/f/2012/247/f/5/ridgeback_dragons_by_neondragon-d5djeko.png[/img] Oh my gosh RIDGEBACK MALES DID HAZ THE SNOOT AS HATCHLINGS IN THE OLD ART AND THENS NOOT EXPANDS AND THEY POKE EVERYTHING WITH SNOOT
ridgeback_dragons_by_neondragon-d5djeko.png

Oh my gosh
RIDGEBACK MALES DID HAZ THE SNOOT AS HATCHLINGS IN THE OLD ART
AND THENS NOOT EXPANDS
AND THEY POKE EVERYTHING WITH SNOOT
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@CrAZDragon haha, thanks! i'm typically more of a forum lurker but i do check in on this nonsense from time to time. i'm amazed it's still going!
@CrAZDragon haha, thanks! i'm typically more of a forum lurker but i do check in on this nonsense from time to time. i'm amazed it's still going!
So this is what flight rising has become..... still the thought of dragons having puberty is "creative"
So this is what flight rising has become..... still the thought of dragons having puberty is "creative"
“What?”- Bob
Adolescent clan heirs rebelling against the current leader's (perfectly reasonable) rules and laws just to look "cool" to their peers.
Adolescent clan heirs rebelling against the current leader's (perfectly reasonable) rules and laws just to look "cool" to their peers.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
faes growing huge wings and one wing being bigger than the other for a couple of days
faes growing huge wings and one wing being bigger than the other for a couple of days
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Sorry if this has already been said, but: Adolescent Pearlcatcher boys growing that second horn. (It just occurred to me that the baby PC lineart only shows the one horn, but adult males have two, so the second one must grow in at some point.)
Sorry if this has already been said, but: Adolescent Pearlcatcher boys growing that second horn. (It just occurred to me that the baby PC lineart only shows the one horn, but adult males have two, so the second one must grow in at some point.)
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 194 195