Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chaos flight?
Will there ever be one? Is it possible? Wouldn't it be cool?

These are the questions I have running in my head all because of the picture below and what the artist wrote about underneath it (and the tumblr link)

http://jadenyte.deviantart.com/art/Day-36-Black-as-the-Void-512021241

And now I'm sitting here all 'well shoot if only - I'd totally leave plague for chaos/the shade'

Anyone else thinking the same or have any discussion points on this? C:

Will there ever be one? Is it possible? Wouldn't it be cool?

These are the questions I have running in my head all because of the picture below and what the artist wrote about underneath it (and the tumblr link)

http://jadenyte.deviantart.com/art/Day-36-Black-as-the-Void-512021241

And now I'm sitting here all 'well shoot if only - I'd totally leave plague for chaos/the shade'

Anyone else thinking the same or have any discussion points on this? C:

xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

Bear Flight

That would be so cool oh man! Space flight though, that would be neat :O
Bear Flight

That would be so cool oh man! Space flight though, that would be neat :O
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
I'd love a Shade flight, with pitch black eyes.

So it would make sense lore-wise, it could be stated that dragons that join forces with the "Shade" were corrupted by it somehow, turning them against the rest of dragon-kind. Though a few traitors also joined by choice.

When exalting dragons to their deity the Shade, they'd be in essence corrupting them further or dare I say killing them. A more morbid flight than plague eh?

It'd be a very fun addition, and at the time of their addition we could have a one-time, week-long event where the coliseum monsters are replaced with Shade monsters that drop new loot, and it's the other flights job to fight them back.

After the events over, everything would go back to normal ... but there will always be a small shade presence on Sornieth in the form of the new flight, and something new to contend with on the dominance boards. :P
I'd love a Shade flight, with pitch black eyes.

So it would make sense lore-wise, it could be stated that dragons that join forces with the "Shade" were corrupted by it somehow, turning them against the rest of dragon-kind. Though a few traitors also joined by choice.

When exalting dragons to their deity the Shade, they'd be in essence corrupting them further or dare I say killing them. A more morbid flight than plague eh?

It'd be a very fun addition, and at the time of their addition we could have a one-time, week-long event where the coliseum monsters are replaced with Shade monsters that drop new loot, and it's the other flights job to fight them back.

After the events over, everything would go back to normal ... but there will always be a small shade presence on Sornieth in the form of the new flight, and something new to contend with on the dominance boards. :P
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Lupen
Ooooh I love that! C:
I'd totally join the shade though I won't lie - it's just too cool a prospect cx
@Lupen
Ooooh I love that! C:
I'd totally join the shade though I won't lie - it's just too cool a prospect cx
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “