Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Flights as RPG Areas
1 2 3 4
So you guys know how in some open world RPGs or even MMORPGs, whenever you enter a new area, a specific soundtrack plays? Well, imagine if Flight Rising was something like that! Whenever you visited a new area in Sornieth, certain music plays.

I couldn't come up with all eleven territories, but I did come up for one for Wind :D

Zephyr Steppes
Reedcleft Ascent
Twisting Crescendo
Cloudsong

Does anyone else have any ideas for what music would play when you entered any of the four areas of each flight? Share o3o
So you guys know how in some open world RPGs or even MMORPGs, whenever you enter a new area, a specific soundtrack plays? Well, imagine if Flight Rising was something like that! Whenever you visited a new area in Sornieth, certain music plays.

I couldn't come up with all eleven territories, but I did come up for one for Wind :D

Zephyr Steppes
Reedcleft Ascent
Twisting Crescendo
Cloudsong

Does anyone else have any ideas for what music would play when you entered any of the four areas of each flight? Share o3o
Tsunami Flats
Fishspine Reef
Border between Fishspine Reef and Leviathan Trench
Leviathan Trench
Spiral Keep

I need to stop using FFX music for everything.
Tsunami Flats
Fishspine Reef
Border between Fishspine Reef and Leviathan Trench
Leviathan Trench
Spiral Keep

I need to stop using FFX music for everything.
@Talora

oooh i like those! Especially the second one for the Leviathan Trench, it's so fitting! *3*
@Talora

oooh i like those! Especially the second one for the Leviathan Trench, it's so fitting! *3*
@Kuhli

Yea, I find the second to fit more - especially considering it's "the abyss". First would work at the border to the trench from the reef though!

Also Lightning absolutely has Thunder Plains / Lightning Field in some zone. Maybe the Highland Scrub or The Lightning Farm?
@Kuhli

Yea, I find the second to fit more - especially considering it's "the abyss". First would work at the border to the trench from the reef though!

Also Lightning absolutely has Thunder Plains / Lightning Field in some zone. Maybe the Highland Scrub or The Lightning Farm?
Here's one for Plague

The Wandering Contagion
The Abiding Boneyard
Rotrock Rim
The Wyrmwound
Here's one for Plague

The Wandering Contagion
The Abiding Boneyard
Rotrock Rim
The Wyrmwound
w68vr.png
I'm on board with some leitmotifs so long as they don't sound like MIDI tracks you'd find on ancient 90's user created pages. Those REALLY kill the mood.
I'm on board with some leitmotifs so long as they don't sound like MIDI tracks you'd find on ancient 90's user created pages. Those REALLY kill the mood.
@Talora

hmm....definitely more fitting for the Lightning Farm.

Although I think for the Highland Scrub/Carrion Canyon it should be this

and this is definitely the Tempest Spire :D
@Talora

hmm....definitely more fitting for the Lightning Farm.

Although I think for the Highland Scrub/Carrion Canyon it should be this

and this is definitely the Tempest Spire :D
Everbloom Gardens - Teldrassil (World of Warcraft)
The Gladeveins - In Case of Trouble (Bastion)
Shrieking Wilds - Woodfall Temple (Zelda Majoras Mask)
The Behemoth - Faron Woods (Zelda Twilight Princess)

For Nature.
Changed Everbloom Gardens and the Gladeveins and gave the Gardens an other song (still from WoW).

Aaahah most don't really count as RPGs, but it's still more fitting to me than other songs that came into my head.
The sad truth is, I could make a list of these regions for every flight using only Zelda OST. :<
Everbloom Gardens - Teldrassil (World of Warcraft)
The Gladeveins - In Case of Trouble (Bastion)
Shrieking Wilds - Woodfall Temple (Zelda Majoras Mask)
The Behemoth - Faron Woods (Zelda Twilight Princess)

For Nature.
Changed Everbloom Gardens and the Gladeveins and gave the Gardens an other song (still from WoW).

Aaahah most don't really count as RPGs, but it's still more fitting to me than other songs that came into my head.
The sad truth is, I could make a list of these regions for every flight using only Zelda OST. :<
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@dragonredux

dang those are all very fitting! :O especially the rotrock rim one
2spooky

@Asmo

ooooh those are all so pretty! I especially like your choice for the Gladeveins and the Shrieking Wild <3
@dragonredux

dang those are all very fitting! :O especially the rotrock rim one
2spooky

@Asmo

ooooh those are all so pretty! I especially like your choice for the Gladeveins and the Shrieking Wild <3
I don't have a link school, but the theme for Lemuria or Aqua Rock from Golden Sun: The Lost Age would be good for one of the Water areas.
I don't have a link school, but the theme for Lemuria or Aqua Rock from Golden Sun: The Lost Age would be good for one of the Water areas.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
1 2 3 4