Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Strange Collections?
1 2
I don't know why I have 84 magpies. I don't know where I keep them. I just know I want them.

What does everyone else collect?
I don't know why I have 84 magpies. I don't know where I keep them. I just know I want them.

What does everyone else collect?
You never know when you need them
-marvels at my useless collar collection-
You never know
You never know when you need them
-marvels at my useless collar collection-
You never know
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
I am the proud owner of 63 Crop Cutters... for... some reason...
I am the proud owner of 63 Crop Cutters... for... some reason...
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Shiny rocks! Pocketwatches and rings too... Stuff I'm partial to picking up irl as well.
Shiny rocks! Pocketwatches and rings too... Stuff I'm partial to picking up irl as well.
lvCRXB5.png
I've been meaning to collect Tarnished chains.. for.. some reason o-o' Guess I kinda like the creep factor and the thought of having to explain my odd obsession with chains.
I've been meaning to collect Tarnished chains.. for.. some reason o-o' Guess I kinda like the creep factor and the thought of having to explain my odd obsession with chains.
Robot stuff, fertility statues, quartz of all colors, mammertee and kelp tender plushies, ghostly aura, night of the nocturne stuff, steam/smoke gyre jars...

I have a problem
Robot stuff, fertility statues, quartz of all colors, mammertee and kelp tender plushies, ghostly aura, night of the nocturne stuff, steam/smoke gyre jars...

I have a problem
m8aFFXb.gif
fertility statues

even though i know they don't do anything i must have as many of them as possible
fertility statues

even though i know they don't do anything i must have as many of them as possible
HW1kbhn.gif
I collect runed tufts of fur. It's a real problem.

I probably collect them because it reminds me of Arcane. Just some magic dragons enchanting everything they can, and they just so happen to charm tufts of fur, haha.

Plus it looks super cool, imo.
I collect runed tufts of fur. It's a real problem.

I probably collect them because it reminds me of Arcane. Just some magic dragons enchanting everything they can, and they just so happen to charm tufts of fur, haha.

Plus it looks super cool, imo.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Everything. Literally everything. I don't sell anything I get from the coli or gathering, I keep it until it's a 99 stack then put it in my vault.

I have so many stacks of garbage in my vault, please help me.
Everything. Literally everything. I don't sell anything I get from the coli or gathering, I keep it until it's a 99 stack then put it in my vault.

I have so many stacks of garbage in my vault, please help me.
[item=Hainu Collar] [item=Black Hainu Collar] maybe it's my inner goth? o.o also some pretty food items, like [item=Dayglo Thresh] [item=Hallowed Ivy]
Hainu Collar Black Hainu Collar

maybe it's my inner goth? o.o

also some pretty food items, like
Dayglo Thresh Hallowed Ivy
1 2