Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 968 969 970 971 972 ... 1011 1012
[quote name="NekkoChan" date="2024-03-28 11:05:58" ] @TardigradeRaiser Done. Please remember to use this thread for add/remove requests, not the pinglist thread. :) [/quote] [emoji=tundra sad size=1] Yes...
NekkoChan wrote on 2024-03-28 11:05:58:
@TardigradeRaiser Done. Please remember to use this thread for add/remove requests, not the pinglist thread. :)

Yes...
Hello! I'd like to be added to all gene/parchment pinglists, as well as Broken Penny Jar, please. Thank you so much!
Hello! I'd like to be added to all gene/parchment pinglists, as well as Broken Penny Jar, please. Thank you so much!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
@mintiee I've added you to the gene lists. There are two pinglists for the broken penny jar—one for trades from only Swipp (for those who want treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want to be on?
@mintiee I've added you to the gene lists. There are two pinglists for the broken penny jar—one for trades from only Swipp (for those who want treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want to be on?
Just the Swipp one is fine! Thanks so much!
Just the Swipp one is fine! Thanks so much!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
@mintiee Done. You're welcome!
@mintiee Done. You're welcome!
Hooray!! I was actually online when the trade came up and was able to grab thing for my hibden :D

I don't need another, so could I please be removed from the list for Cloudy Tail Feathers?

Thanks again!
Hooray!! I was actually online when the trade came up and was able to grab thing for my hibden :D

I don't need another, so could I please be removed from the list for Cloudy Tail Feathers?

Thanks again!
~Temporarily Not Soil~
@Websteak Done. Congrats!
@Websteak Done. Congrats!
Please remove me, Potatoad, from ALL Swipp Swap pinglists. Thanks again for this wonderful service/thing!
Please remove me, Potatoad, from ALL Swipp Swap pinglists. Thanks again for this wonderful service/thing!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
@Potatoad Done. You're welcome!
@Potatoad Done. You're welcome!
Could I be added to Chocolate Ferret please? Thanks!
Could I be added to Chocolate Ferret please? Thanks!
1 2 ... 968 969 970 971 972 ... 1011 1012