Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 1060 1061
Hello! May I please be removed from the Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler) pinglist?
Hello! May I please be removed from the Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler) pinglist?
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
Hello! I'd like to be removed from Quetzeel and added to both Maned Cobra and Chocolate Ferret, please!
Hello! I'd like to be removed from Quetzeel and added to both Maned Cobra and Chocolate Ferret, please!
banner_adopts.pngbanner_oaks.pngbanner_nest.png
@Sounddrive you are on the branches pinglist, not blossom. Did you mean that one?

@Rayvee Done!
@Sounddrive you are on the branches pinglist, not blossom. Did you mean that one?

@Rayvee Done!
[quote name="NekkoChan" date="2024-05-19 19:44:53" ] @Sounddrive you are on the branches pinglist, not blossom. Did you mean that one? [/quote] OH! Right, yeah, that one. My bad, and yes, please!
NekkoChan wrote on 2024-05-19 19:44:53:

OH! Right, yeah, that one. My bad, and yes, please!
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
@Sounddrive Done! :D
@Sounddrive Done! :D
I would like to be added to Black Tulip Flowerfall, please!
Thank you :)
I would like to be added to Black Tulip Flowerfall, please!
Thank you :)
nNgJowc.png X4p2jRx.png
Pgv53XB.png
oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
HxL61bT.png
9R2Unq1.png
sHV5hf8.png
gVI5OAO.png
cdqdRxL.png
bx7nz65.png
Hi, can I be removed from all ping lists I'm currently on please?
Hi, can I be removed from all ping lists I'm currently on please?
@desorden @Asteraoth Done.
@desorden @Asteraoth Done.
I'd like to be added to the following pinglists [emoji=familiar heart size=1] -Autumn Sea Dragon -Barking Jester -Bellus Glamourtail -Glamourtail Hopper -Harvest Floracat -Seaweed Scavenger -Sakura Flowerfall -Ancient parchment Branches -Ancient parchment Blossoms -Hazel Harvest Celebration -Vista: Foxfire Grove -Vista: Swan Lake Thank you in advance[emoji=familiar heart size=1]!
I'd like to be added to the following pinglists
-Autumn Sea Dragon
-Barking Jester
-Bellus Glamourtail
-Glamourtail Hopper
-Harvest Floracat
-Seaweed Scavenger
-Sakura Flowerfall
-Ancient parchment Branches
-Ancient parchment Blossoms
-Hazel Harvest Celebration
-Vista: Foxfire Grove