Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Zephyr [archive+reader pings]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Foxofwonders

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
@Foxofwonders

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
xmas%20in%20july%20badge.gifcryotherapy%20badge.gif
@Foxofwonders: Issue 17 isn't included in the list of issues at the top of the first page of this thread. Mind doing that so people don't have to dig through the thread to read Issue 17?
@Foxofwonders: Issue 17 isn't included in the list of issues at the top of the first page of this thread. Mind doing that so people don't have to dig through the thread to read Issue 17?
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@Kaesa
Will add you shortly~

@MythGriffin24
Oh? Glad you noticed, will fix that!
@Kaesa
Will add you shortly~

@MythGriffin24
Oh? Glad you noticed, will fix that!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Reyna
@SonicZeroFire
@Mirsheb
@zoroarkstar
@Sudowoodo
@jarethbowie
@Charaquan
@CaptainCrackers
@FeeshyKette
@Dracatus
@Steex
@Kaesa
The Zephyr was founded in Wind flight, so of course we had to do something special for the Mistral Jamboree~ :D
There is a detailed overview of all the fantastic events (some threads aren't up yet, they'll get links as threads are added).
Click here to read the Jamboree Special!
@Reyna
@SonicZeroFire
@Mirsheb
@zoroarkstar
@Sudowoodo
@jarethbowie
@Charaquan
@CaptainCrackers
@FeeshyKette
@Dracatus
@Steex
@Kaesa
The Zephyr was founded in Wind flight, so of course we had to do something special for the Mistral Jamboree~ :D
There is a detailed overview of all the fantastic events (some threads aren't up yet, they'll get links as threads are added).
Click here to read the Jamboree Special!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders: The link to the Eye of the Vortex 'zine isn't working. Is it possible to add a clickable working link to the special so people can find the 'zine?
@Foxofwonders: The link to the Eye of the Vortex 'zine isn't working. Is it possible to add a clickable working link to the special so people can find the 'zine?
@MythGriffin24
At the time the Eye of the Vortex 'zine wasn't open yet. If it is, iBrBz can add the link.
@MythGriffin24
At the time the Eye of the Vortex 'zine wasn't open yet. If it is, iBrBz can add the link.
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@iBrBz: Is the Eye of the Vortex 'zine open? If so, could you please edit the MJ Special Edition so people can use the link to go to the 'zine?
@iBrBz: Is the Eye of the Vortex 'zine open? If so, could you please edit the MJ Special Edition so people can use the link to go to the 'zine?
@mythgriffin24
I think at the time I was making it, they were still closed
Its too late now though
I'll update it when I upload the new article anyway for archive purposes
@mythgriffin24
I think at the time I was making it, they were still closed
Its too late now though
I'll update it when I upload the new article anyway for archive purposes
Please ping me! c:
@Foxofwonders I would love to be on your reader ping list! :)
@Foxofwonders I would love to be on your reader ping list! :)
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Upstart
Ah, sorry, looks like I missed the ping, but I'm adding you now~ ^^
@Upstart
Ah, sorry, looks like I missed the ping, but I'm adding you now~ ^^
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17