Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 191 192
[item=Zebra Cricket] [b]Name: Zebra Cricket[/b] [b]Caption: [/b] If it challenges a Fae dragon to a leaping contest, the results will be... delicious. [item=Aged Tome] [b]Name: Aged Tome[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] When you flip eagerly through the book, there seems to be only one line of writing: GET BACK TO WORK! It's not signed. [item=Tarnished Chain] [b]Name: Tarnished Chain[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] No, no! Don't chain me up! I'm innocent, I swear!
Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: If it challenges a Fae dragon to a leaping contest, the results will be... delicious.

Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: When you flip eagerly through the book, there seems to be only one line of writing: GET BACK TO WORK! It's not signed.

Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: No, no! Don't chain me up! I'm innocent, I swear!
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
[item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] Once you've had a Battered Book of Fables, you'll never go back to grilled.
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Once you've had a Battered Book of Fables, you'll never go back to grilled.
[quote=Drgnhawk's Contest Entry #1] [item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Dark Diary [b]Caption:[/b][i] The original owner of this diary seems to have lived in shadow territory - they kept saying 'the world is dark.' The poetry isn't bad though. [/i][/quote] [quote=Drgnhawk's Contest Entry #2] [item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Daring Diary [b]Caption:[/b][i] The original owner of this diary seems to have lived a very exciting life - or perhaps they were practicing their fiction skills. [/i][/quote] [quote=Drgnhawk's Contest Entry #3] [item=mender's healing staff] [b]Name:[/b] Mender's Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b][i] Dragon healers have no need for such crude tools. The original owner no longer needs this one either. [/i][/quote]
Drgnhawk's Contest Entry #1 wrote:
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Dark Diary
Caption: The original owner of this diary seems to have lived in shadow territory - they kept saying 'the world is dark.' The poetry isn't bad though.
Drgnhawk's Contest Entry #2 wrote:
Aged Tome
Name: Daring Diary
Caption: The original owner of this diary seems to have lived a very exciting life - or perhaps they were practicing their fiction skills.
Drgnhawk's Contest Entry #3 wrote:

Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: Dragon healers have no need for such crude tools. The original owner no longer needs this one either.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
[item=tarnished chain] [b]Name:[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]Caption:[/b][i] These chains was once used to tie down celestial beings, tethering them to the earth for eons.[/i] [item=Micro Deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b][i] This creature mistrusts anything smaller than it... good thing they're micro sized![/i] [item=Zebra cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b][i] They roam in herds when grazing on crops, using their pattern to disorient predators! Sadly most dragons don't notice this colouration as they eat them.[/i]
Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: These chains was once used to tie down celestial beings, tethering them to the earth for eons.

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: This creature mistrusts anything smaller than it... good thing they're micro sized!

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: They roam in herds when grazing on crops, using their pattern to disorient predators! Sadly most dragons don't notice this colouration as they eat them.
2m4zpn8.gif tumblr_n04bjunB2X1t8ebugo1_100.png20zpjqt.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8095.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption[/b]: [i]You will not find any happy endings in here.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8106.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption[/b]: [i]They're not fawned of short jokes but deer jokes are just their size.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8105.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption[/b]: [i]Savory flower or lethal poison?[/i]
8095.png
Caption: You will not find any happy endings in here.

8106.png
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: They're not fawned of short jokes but deer jokes are just their size.

8105.png
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Savory flower or lethal poison?
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: This moss is used by Sakura Owls to build nests. Large quantities of nests make it look like the trees are in blossom.

Caption: These deer are so small that they are smaller than a new born fae.

Caption: Thought to be written by the Shadowbinder herself, this book gives even the bravest dragons nightmares.
Caption: This moss is used by Sakura Owls to build nests. Large quantities of nests make it look like the trees are in blossom.

Caption: These deer are so small that they are smaller than a new born fae.

Caption: Thought to be written by the Shadowbinder herself, this book gives even the bravest dragons nightmares.
10yjlhf.png[/centre]
[b] Wildwood Moss[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8101.png[/img] Allergy-prone dragons tend to avoid this. or IT'S SO FLUFFY or Standing next to a clump of this will leave dragons covered in fine, glittery, pollen. Great for parties. or Some tiny dragons use these as scarves and garlands.
Wildwood Moss
8101.png
Allergy-prone dragons tend to avoid this.
or
IT'S SO FLUFFY
or
Standing next to a clump of this will leave dragons covered in fine, glittery, pollen. Great for parties.
or
Some tiny dragons use these as scarves and garlands.
[item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Sprite Tome [b]Caption:[/b] A secret love of many readers, particularly Arcane Sprites. Not suitable for hatchlings. [Item=spineback slug] [b]Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] How is one supposed to eat this? Very carefully. [item=dwarf fawn] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption:[/b] This fawn uses its large, black eyes as defense mechanism. Against even the hungriest dragons, it's super effective. And adorable!
Aged Tome
Name: Sprite Tome
Caption: A secret love of many readers, particularly Arcane Sprites. Not suitable for hatchlings.

Spineback Slug
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: How is one supposed to eat this? Very carefully.

Dwarf Fawn
Caption: This fawn uses its large, black eyes as defense mechanism. Against even the hungriest dragons, it's super effective. And adorable!
x8xEApE.png
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b][i] Not the Fabled Book of Batters your recipe collection desperately needs.[/i] [item=micro deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b][i] Produced locally in small batches. Rather hoppy.[/i] [item=dwarf fawn] [b]Name:[/b] Affectionate Fawn [b]Caption:[/b][i] It loves you deerly.[/i]
Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Not the Fabled Book of Batters your recipe collection desperately needs.

Micro Deer
Caption: Produced locally in small batches. Rather hoppy.

Dwarf Fawn
Name: Affectionate Fawn
Caption: It loves you deerly.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8100.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] It makes for delightful, if very temporary, decoration. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8096.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] Dragons can't use magi magic, but still. Be careful with this. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8106.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption:[/b] Isn't this just the cutest dinner you've ever had?
8100.png
Caption: It makes for delightful, if very temporary, decoration.

8096.png
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Dragons can't use magi magic, but still. Be careful with this.

8106.png
Caption: Isn't this just the cutest dinner you've ever had?
34xf4wg.jpg
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 191 192