Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So how many eggs so far?
1 2 3 4
I was getting really frustrated with the strange chests, managed to get 2 eggs via scavanging but today got the first one from a chest. what about you? how many so far and are you hatching or saving them? [img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/kidlike/Finally_zpsc4013da8.png[/img]
I was getting really frustrated with the strange chests, managed to get 2 eggs via scavanging but today got the first one from a chest.

what about you? how many so far and are you hatching or saving them?

Finally_zpsc4013da8.png
Hamda's Leveling Service
i got 2 eggs from chests one for my self and one i sent to a friend she got a pretty female nocturne babe. ;w;
i got 2 eggs from chests one for my self and one i sent to a friend she got a pretty female nocturne babe. ;w;
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
I've gotten one egg so far. I have learned that compared to some that my fellow lightning members have gotten, my little guy is a fatty.

I'm hoping to hatch a female; he needs a frand and mate. Other than that, I'm hoping to save the rest of the eggs afterwards. Granted, that's vying on the fact that I get more than 1!
I've gotten one egg so far. I have learned that compared to some that my fellow lightning members have gotten, my little guy is a fatty.

I'm hoping to hatch a female; he needs a frand and mate. Other than that, I'm hoping to save the rest of the eggs afterwards. Granted, that's vying on the fact that I get more than 1!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@hamda A BIG FAT 0 *steals yours* :k
@hamda A BIG FAT 0 *steals yours* :k
ZERO! Wheee XDD
ZERO! Wheee XDD
@domayne

die!
@domayne

die!
Hamda's Leveling Service
@hamda ONLY IF YOU DIE WITH ME :o
@hamda ONLY IF YOU DIE WITH ME :o
@domayne

but I have so much to live for... like the doctor who holiday special ;)
@domayne

but I have so much to live for... like the doctor who holiday special ;)
Hamda's Leveling Service
@hamda If that's all you have to look forward too, your better off dead anyway ;)
@hamda If that's all you have to look forward too, your better off dead anyway ;)
Haven't been keeping track of how many chests I've opened, but I've been fairly lucky. 9 eggs total thus far.
Haven't been keeping track of how many chests I've opened, but I've been fairly lucky. 9 eggs total thus far.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
1 2 3 4