Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Getting Nocturnes: How many chests?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Opened about 400 without anything other than food and like 4 familiars.
Opened about 400 without anything other than food and like 4 familiars.
So far I'm on 459 chests.
My first Nocturne came in chest 110, my second in chest 213 and my third in chest 374.

Everything else so far(gathering chests as we speak to open).
2x Snarling Mimics.
1x Ectoplasmime.
1x Cragbacked Bouldursa.
1x Voltspire Intruder.
1x Sundial Imposter.
1x Fungusbearing Phony.
1x Graveyard Guardian(not needed so selling).

33x Multi-Lens Magnifiers.
21x Mirrors.
28x Night Flames.
30x Nocturne Puppets.

No idea how much food as I convert it all to use as I'm picky about my food stocks and have to keep them high(for my own peace of mind XD) :)
So far I'm on 459 chests.
My first Nocturne came in chest 110, my second in chest 213 and my third in chest 374.

Everything else so far(gathering chests as we speak to open).
2x Snarling Mimics.
1x Ectoplasmime.
1x Cragbacked Bouldursa.
1x Voltspire Intruder.
1x Sundial Imposter.
1x Fungusbearing Phony.
1x Graveyard Guardian(not needed so selling).

33x Multi-Lens Magnifiers.
21x Mirrors.
28x Night Flames.
30x Nocturne Puppets.

No idea how much food as I convert it all to use as I'm picky about my food stocks and have to keep them high(for my own peace of mind XD) :)
Hi, I'm AJ, I don't tend to be super active these days.
I've been registered on FR for a long time now, and while I still love the game, I do sometimes forget about it admittedly.
I sometimes have dragons for sale, but I tend to only have them up for 7 days, once their initial sale auto ends, they get levelled to level 5(10 if I can be bothered) and exalted.
I got my egg at around 50 chests, but only 2 familiars since then, nothing else. I am at close to 1000 chests now, with nothing.
I got my egg at around 50 chests, but only 2 familiars since then, nothing else. I am at close to 1000 chests now, with nothing.
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png

~Just Keep Swimming~
760 chests in I got a scroll. No eggs (I got a scroll before an egg, what...)

Two new familiars to go and I have the whole set of those, too.
760 chests in I got a scroll. No eggs (I got a scroll before an egg, what...)

Two new familiars to go and I have the whole set of those, too.
2807 chests, 16 eggs, 2 scrolls
2807 chests, 16 eggs, 2 scrolls
Y9rSJ13.png
I opened around 300+ chests (I lost count, so that's an estimation) and got an egg. It was on Christmas Eve, so I guess my wish was heard (I wished for a Nocturne).

I'm still trying for another egg, or perhaps a scroll.

Familiar wise, my luck's pretty poor. I keep getting the Festival Bears... but I already have spares of them from the actual time they were being distributed in their respective festivals. I did score myself a fake bear... but after that, nothing.
I opened around 300+ chests (I lost count, so that's an estimation) and got an egg. It was on Christmas Eve, so I guess my wish was heard (I wished for a Nocturne).

I'm still trying for another egg, or perhaps a scroll.

Familiar wise, my luck's pretty poor. I keep getting the Festival Bears... but I already have spares of them from the actual time they were being distributed in their respective festivals. I did score myself a fake bear... but after that, nothing.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Overall, I've opened 575 chests with 2 eggs, a scroll, and a handful of familiars.
Overall, I've opened 575 chests with 2 eggs, a scroll, and a handful of familiars.
I'd like to mention I got 14 eggs throughout and one scroll from chest #2696 (I opened 2756 chests in total).
I'd like to mention I got 14 eggs throughout and one scroll from chest #2696 (I opened 2756 chests in total).
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
I opened 328 chests before I got an egg and 1420 before I got a scroll.
I opened 328 chests before I got an egg and 1420 before I got a scroll.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26