Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Icewarden's tiny ears
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52
He's ears are so dang cute!! And I wanna hug that fluffiness... I don't care if he throws me off far away it'll be worth it.
He's ears are so dang cute!! And I wanna hug that fluffiness... I don't care if he throws me off far away it'll be worth it.
VGlYaSx.png
[quote name="Dragonweaver" date="2014-11-22 20:35:34"][quote name="Sallin" date="2014-11-22 11:10:07"][quote name="Voice" date="2014-11-22 10:59:36"]@Sallin The first tundras were actually the result of the time someone tried to shave his feet fluff. That's why he has so much feet fluff. He doesn't want another atrocity like that to happen again[/quote] @Voice Yeah, next time anyone takes a bunch of stuff containing godly essence, don't just leave it around. It might suddenly become a dragon.[/quote] @Sallin What about all the goop Shadowbinder leaves everywhere? That stuff hasn't turned into a dragon. [s]Yet.[/s][/quote] @Dragonweaver night of the nocturne 2014 it finally worked a round of applause, everybody. [s]also you've successfully predicted the future.[/s]
Dragonweaver wrote on 2014-11-22 20:35:34:
Sallin wrote on 2014-11-22 11:10:07:
Voice wrote on 2014-11-22 10:59:36:
@Sallin

The first tundras were actually the result of the time someone tried to shave his feet fluff.
That's why he has so much feet fluff. He doesn't want another atrocity like that to happen again

@Voice

Yeah, next time anyone takes a bunch of stuff containing godly essence, don't just leave it around. It might suddenly become a dragon.

@Sallin

What about all the goop Shadowbinder leaves everywhere?

That stuff hasn't turned into a dragon.

Yet.

@Dragonweaver
night of the nocturne 2014
it finally worked
a round of applause, everybody.
also you've successfully predicted the future.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@Undel, they have found the ears. Repeat, they have found the ears. Over.
@Undel, they have found the ears. Repeat, they have found the ears. Over.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol You can't hide them from us. We know everything.
@Xhaztol You can't hide them from us. We know everything.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
[quote name="GhostlyScissors" date="2014-11-29 09:01:22"]Okay what if his hearing is really awful? What if if you don't speak up enough, he'll have to go, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" What if he needed hearing aids so that he's less like the ice father and more like the ice grandpa?[/quote] I may or may not refer to him as such from now on (Even if it may cause war by being a Shadowbutt)
GhostlyScissors wrote on 2014-11-29 09:01:22:
Okay what if his hearing is really awful? What if if you don't speak up enough, he'll have to go, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" What if he needed hearing aids so that he's less like the ice father and more like the ice grandpa?

I may or may not refer to him as such from now on (Even if it may cause war by being a Shadowbutt)
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Less need for ear muffs?
Less need for ear muffs?
kEygMJz.png
he has baby ears

rjihsm.jpg
he has baby ears

rjihsm.jpg
hehe
hehe
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
soo kawaii
soo kawaii
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
But what if... [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/4vk8iv.png[/img]
But what if...

4vk8iv.png
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52