Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can we talk for a second about...?
1 2
- DRAGONS. I am obsessed with dragons IRL and now I can have all the dragons I want, of all the colors I want.
- The variety of dragons. Of course there are those I don't like but that adds to the point.
- The art is so pretty, in dragons, familiars, apparels, etc.
- The fact that users can contribute to the site (by voting, or creating skins)
- DRAGONS. I am obsessed with dragons IRL and now I can have all the dragons I want, of all the colors I want.
- The variety of dragons. Of course there are those I don't like but that adds to the point.
- The art is so pretty, in dragons, familiars, apparels, etc.
- The fact that users can contribute to the site (by voting, or creating skins)
The lore is pretty rad, and is probably the main reason why I got sucked into this place
The lore is pretty rad, and is probably the main reason why I got sucked into this place
nOKB0vW.png
the versatility of the artwork it is so beautiful. yes tangents are a thing, but dude if you can go from this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7475643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74757/7475643_350.png[/img] [/url] to this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7311232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73113/7311232_350.png[/img] [/url] any make it believable. A+++
the versatility of the artwork

it is so beautiful. yes tangents are a thing, but dude if you can go from this:

7475643_350.png

to this:

7311232_350.png

any make it believable. A+++
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
YOU CAN DRESS UP DRAGONS
Seriously. I might not be looking hard enough but I've never seen a petsite where you can dress your pets up. With clothes existing on the site (since customs with lineart edits are allowed on a lot of sites but not all of us have the skills right)

I'm so in love with this place and I never actually thought I'd be interested in a dragon adoptable site, haha.
YOU CAN DRESS UP DRAGONS
Seriously. I might not be looking hard enough but I've never seen a petsite where you can dress your pets up. With clothes existing on the site (since customs with lineart edits are allowed on a lot of sites but not all of us have the skills right)

I'm so in love with this place and I never actually thought I'd be interested in a dragon adoptable site, haha.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Here's another thing:

I really appreciate that you can drop everything for a few days and come back to your account almost as if you never left (energy aside). If my guess is right you could be gone for about 3 days without going under 80% energy, too.

And yes, the Coliseum and Fairgrounds are in JavaScript. PHP handles all the sidebar and top banner and ads and stuff, and a giant wall of JS handles the rest.

And trust me, it's a GIANT WALL. The developers leave this note above (and an accompanying "END" below) the bulk of it: ""
Here's another thing:

I really appreciate that you can drop everything for a few days and come back to your account almost as if you never left (energy aside). If my guess is right you could be gone for about 3 days without going under 80% energy, too.

And yes, the Coliseum and Fairgrounds are in JavaScript. PHP handles all the sidebar and top banner and ads and stuff, and a giant wall of JS handles the rest.

And trust me, it's a GIANT WALL. The developers leave this note above (and an accompanying "END" below) the bulk of it: ""
*The art style!
*Appareal LAYERING. YESYESYES. This needs caps.
*All dragons, yet so different!
*I love the breeding-system. The genes, the rarity that plays a role, etc.!
*Monthly events to keep it fresh!
*Frequently small updates!
*The possibility to get gem items via treasure (trading gems to treasure with players)
*Knowing there will be new breeds!
*Accents!
*The art style!
*Appareal LAYERING. YESYESYES. This needs caps.
*All dragons, yet so different!
*I love the breeding-system. The genes, the rarity that plays a role, etc.!
*Monthly events to keep it fresh!
*Frequently small updates!
*The possibility to get gem items via treasure (trading gems to treasure with players)
*Knowing there will be new breeds!
*Accents!
1 2