Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is it just me or...
Are dragons getting hungry faster than they used to lately? I feel like I'm feeding twice as much as usual! Did I miss an update or am I losing my mind?
Are dragons getting hungry faster than they used to lately? I feel like I'm feeding twice as much as usual! Did I miss an update or am I losing my mind?
Been normal for me. Three ticks a day, one at 0:00, another at 8:00, and the last one at 16:00 FR time. I obsessively watch ticks because I refuse to feed fodder, and if I have to feed them while I wait for them to grow up, I make sure I stop feeding at exactly the time that I need to stay above 80% energy after exalting them unfed. There hasn't been a change in energy deterioration for a long, long time.
Been normal for me. Three ticks a day, one at 0:00, another at 8:00, and the last one at 16:00 FR time. I obsessively watch ticks because I refuse to feed fodder, and if I have to feed them while I wait for them to grow up, I make sure I stop feeding at exactly the time that I need to stay above 80% energy after exalting them unfed. There hasn't been a change in energy deterioration for a long, long time.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
It's about normal! Food's going down on the usual designated hour marks.
It's about normal! Food's going down on the usual designated hour marks.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Been about normal for me, except that I bought some dragons to level and exalt that were starving, so that took more food than I wanted to use.
Been about normal for me, except that I bought some dragons to level and exalt that were starving, so that took more food than I wanted to use.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png