Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just need to share my glee
Sorry to bother you all with this but I really need to share my excitement right now. Firstly(and somewhat unrelated) I got not just one egg from scavenging today but two. The second hatchling was sent off to live with my friend though but just the fact that I got two eggs in the same day is amazing. Now for the real reason for my excitement! I've just spent the last 12 hours on and off in the coliseum and fairgrounds to accomplish my first Flight Rising goal I'd set for myself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25338] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/25338_350.png[/img] [/url] My lovely starter Lacewing now has both the Speckle and Freckle genes. I'm just so happy and proud of him now I could just explode.
Sorry to bother you all with this but I really need to share my excitement right now. Firstly(and somewhat unrelated) I got not just one egg from scavenging today but two. The second hatchling was sent off to live with my friend though but just the fact that I got two eggs in the same day is amazing.

Now for the real reason for my excitement! I've just spent the last 12 hours on and off in the coliseum and fairgrounds to accomplish my first Flight Rising goal I'd set for myself.

25338_350.png

My lovely starter Lacewing now has both the Speckle and Freckle genes. I'm just so happy and proud of him now I could just explode.
he looks great haha!
he looks great haha!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Congrats! He looks great! :-)
Congrats! He looks great! :-)
He is so fabulous D: *dies*!
He is so fabulous D: *dies*!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Not generally a fan of fae but mother of plague is that a good-looking dragon. Bravo and congrats!
Not generally a fan of fae but mother of plague is that a good-looking dragon. Bravo and congrats!
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
He looks wonderful. ^^ congratulations.
He looks wonderful. ^^ congratulations.
BrightwingSig410.png
Ooh, he look great! He may have just changed my mind about not liking how speckle/freckle usually look, haha. At least on Fae.

Congrats on your find and your goal reached!
Ooh, he look great! He may have just changed my mind about not liking how speckle/freckle usually look, haha. At least on Fae.

Congrats on your find and your goal reached!
He looks wonderful :D Congrats!
He looks wonderful :D Congrats!
Beautiful little dragon! =D
Beautiful little dragon! =D
looking good! i don't know what it is about faes, but they can work genes like pros.
looking good! i don't know what it is about faes, but they can work genes like pros.
92mMlBz.gif