Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | THANKS ARCANIST
1 2 3
Thank you RNGesus, and thanks Arcanist! I've never got a holiday skin chest from digging, and this week I got TWO. I'm super happy. O.O [img]http://i.imgur.com/NUyttbn.gif[/img]
Thank you RNGesus, and thanks Arcanist! I've never got a holiday skin chest from digging, and this week I got TWO. I'm super happy. O.O

NUyttbn.gif
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
You're welcome.
You're welcome.
[quote name="Arcanist" date="2014-09-26 09:35:23"]You're welcome.[/quote] The pink god has spoken! \o/
Arcanist wrote on 2014-09-26 09:35:23:
You're welcome.
The pink god has spoken! \o/
Yay for Arcanist :D
Share some of that luck, we've only had 3 chests all week.
Yay for Arcanist :D
Share some of that luck, we've only had 3 chests all week.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
:D

Congrats, I'm in the exactly same boat, this includes the number of chests got from digging.
:D

Congrats, I'm in the exactly same boat, this includes the number of chests got from digging.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Send some of that luck my way please. I haven't had a chest show up yet.
Send some of that luck my way please. I haven't had a chest show up yet.
I would like a chest too! AND OMG SPACEDAD SPEAKS C:
I would like a chest too! AND OMG SPACEDAD SPEAKS C:
jiehs1.png
@Arcanist

Don't think everyone likes you Arcanist. I don't care if I get reported for being mean or anything, but I have to speak my mind...

I don't like you Arcanist. I don't like you for one reason and one reason only...

NO FAE SKINS. Why did you give Wildclaw and Coalt TWO skins while forgetting about the BREED YOU CREATED?

I can overlook you killing all the humans and reviving the shade... but no Fae skins?!? No... I can't forgive that.

No thanks from me. I did get a water egg this week, but I'm sure you had nothing to do with it.
@Arcanist

Don't think everyone likes you Arcanist. I don't care if I get reported for being mean or anything, but I have to speak my mind...

I don't like you Arcanist. I don't like you for one reason and one reason only...

NO FAE SKINS. Why did you give Wildclaw and Coalt TWO skins while forgetting about the BREED YOU CREATED?

I can overlook you killing all the humans and reviving the shade... but no Fae skins?!? No... I can't forgive that.

No thanks from me. I did get a water egg this week, but I'm sure you had nothing to do with it.
[quote name="Arcanist" date="2014-09-26 09:35:23"]You're welcome.[/quote] Spacedad commented. *-*
Arcanist wrote on 2014-09-26 09:35:23:
You're welcome.
Spacedad commented. *-*
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
o.o Spacedad!

And everyone can have some luck. I won't hog it all. *Throws chests*
o.o Spacedad!

And everyone can have some luck. I won't hog it all. *Throws chests*