Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Survey - Next Primary Release
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Voted for the Gem Gene.

As excited as I am for Bar/Daub - I have a difficult time making treasure. So having the majority of the genes being Treasure (and the ones re-sold on the marketplace tend to be even more expensive as gems sine the ratios are a bit skewed), is a bit of a hassle if I want a new gene for a dragon.

Gems, on the other hand, I can get far more easily (and with far less stress since there's none of that Marketplace stalking and frustration of it selling out repeatedly time and time again) if I really want something. It'd be nice to see more variety than just the three at the moment~
Voted for the Gem Gene.

As excited as I am for Bar/Daub - I have a difficult time making treasure. So having the majority of the genes being Treasure (and the ones re-sold on the marketplace tend to be even more expensive as gems sine the ratios are a bit skewed), is a bit of a hassle if I want a new gene for a dragon.

Gems, on the other hand, I can get far more easily (and with far less stress since there's none of that Marketplace stalking and frustration of it selling out repeatedly time and time again) if I really want something. It'd be nice to see more variety than just the three at the moment~
I'd vote the gem gene if only because I'm not sure bar and daub are my cup of tea.
I'd vote the gem gene if only because I'm not sure bar and daub are my cup of tea.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
Bar and daub, I've had dragons sitting in my lair waiting on them since they were previewed! The new gem gene would be nice too, but I'm much more excited for bar and daub. You can tell from my avatar dragon I have an obsession for leopard print (like) things.
Bar and daub, I've had dragons sitting in my lair waiting on them since they were previewed! The new gem gene would be nice too, but I'm much more excited for bar and daub. You can tell from my avatar dragon I have an obsession for leopard print (like) things.
Oh man though..I'm so curious what the SHINY new unannounced gem gene will be!
Oh man though..I'm so curious what the SHINY new unannounced gem gene will be!
BuDq0ZK.gif
[quote]It is very shiny.[/quote] Yesssss
Quote:
It is very shiny.
Yesssss
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
I don't really have a strong opinion but I'd go for Bar/Daub just to get people to stop complaining when other genes are released first. ;)
I don't really have a strong opinion but I'd go for Bar/Daub just to get people to stop complaining when other genes are released first. ;)
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
I honestly don't care one lick what price or what market the gene is going to be available for. You guys teased up with Bar/Daub previews already and it's so pretty. WAAAAAAAANT *ugly wailing whining sounds*
I honestly don't care one lick what price or what market the gene is going to be available for. You guys teased up with Bar/Daub previews already and it's so pretty. WAAAAAAAANT *ugly wailing whining sounds*
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
Bar and Daub first c:
Bar and Daub first c:
You know who I am.
||Artwork||
...imo, bar's preview doesn't look much different than clown thus far.
I want the gem one!! ;A; dshjfndsm
...imo, bar's preview doesn't look much different than clown thus far.
I want the gem one!! ;A; dshjfndsm
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Bar first please
Bar first please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48