Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, guys...
When do you guys think the tertiary genes Ghost and Point are going to come out? I know they were finished a while ago, but with new species and stuff, they may take a while longer to put those genes out.

For those of you who don't know, ghost and point are tertiary genes that were shown on the FR Blueprints and Genes Preview video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVcdsjao7I
When do you guys think the tertiary genes Ghost and Point are going to come out? I know they were finished a while ago, but with new species and stuff, they may take a while longer to put those genes out.

For those of you who don't know, ghost and point are tertiary genes that were shown on the FR Blueprints and Genes Preview video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVcdsjao7I
Please tag me if you want my attention!
Formerly known as "Bobbina"
Recently came back after a long hiatus, so sorry if I'm new to some things
I don't know, but I can't wait! I'd love to pull out teritary colors on some of my dragons, but circuit and gembond aren't quite what I'm looking for. Very keen to play with some new genes. :>
I don't know, but I can't wait! I'd love to pull out teritary colors on some of my dragons, but circuit and gembond aren't quite what I'm looking for. Very keen to play with some new genes. :>
2vv54rc.jpg
Oh man, I love how Ghost looks.
Oh man, I love how Ghost looks.
NHzYzMb.png
I love both points and ghost.... Oh man....
I love both points and ghost.... Oh man....
May the odds be ever in your favor.a6lAMEf.pngLost Marbles Rookery - OPEN
I totally forgot about those!

I guess, when the Admin are ready they will add them? ^^; Perhaps we might get one of them for Brightshine Jubilee?
I totally forgot about those!

I guess, when the Admin are ready they will add them? ^^; Perhaps we might get one of them for Brightshine Jubilee?
Oh! That's a neat find, I didn't even know about those two genes previewed. I like the simplicity of points, if it comes out I'll probably pick up a couple. :)

Hope to see those someday soon!
Oh! That's a neat find, I didn't even know about those two genes previewed. I like the simplicity of points, if it comes out I'll probably pick up a couple. :)

Hope to see those someday soon!
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
Thank you for mentioning this.
I was going to use Gembond on one of my dragons, but Ghost would be perfect for her. So I think I'll wait and see if it gets released in the near future.
Thank you for mentioning this.
I was going to use Gembond on one of my dragons, but Ghost would be perfect for her. So I think I'll wait and see if it gets released in the near future.