Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ☀ Do you still own your Progenys? ☀
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
LOL Kelso, Bertha... what a name.

I love your males primary & secondary color combo Grasshopper. He looks like he just wandered out of the jungle.
LOL Kelso, Bertha... what a name.

I love your males primary & secondary color combo Grasshopper. He looks like he just wandered out of the jungle.
tOZGpGY.jpg
Sadly, no. :( I was a fool, and exalted them. I don't remember what my random progen looked like, but I do know what my custom one did. I'd love to get one that looked like her someday, or breed one.
Sadly, no. :( I was a fool, and exalted them. I don't remember what my random progen looked like, but I do know what my custom one did. I'd love to get one that looked like her someday, or breed one.
B2xI5Da.png
Both of yours have really nice color ranges Ursacircus. Using them for exalt fodder isnt a bad idea, I just wish I wasnt such an impulse dragon purchaser.

Oh wow Minstrel, lucky indeed! I didnt know that was what Crimson Stripes looked like one wings either. Very nice! :o
Both of yours have really nice color ranges Ursacircus. Using them for exalt fodder isnt a bad idea, I just wish I wasnt such an impulse dragon purchaser.

Oh wow Minstrel, lucky indeed! I didnt know that was what Crimson Stripes looked like one wings either. Very nice! :o
tOZGpGY.jpg
@Sassybat What was your customs breed and colors? I'll keep a lookout in case I ever run across one. If you'd like, that is.
@Sassybat What was your customs breed and colors? I'll keep a lookout in case I ever run across one. If you'd like, that is.
tOZGpGY.jpg
@Minstrel Wow the wraps work really well with the tiger! A good choice. I registered at the last window so this isn't probably that interesting. But I have my progens, yes, and their three children. And I plan to keep them. Thankfully my random progen ended up a rather nice color, though I didn't like it at first. Both ended up with pretty good, neutral tertiary colors. I'd like to gene them up in the future when I have more treasure - eye spots (or possibly current) and underbelly for my custom progen, irishim and underbelly for my random; [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e3d5164cee7977774c56876ce73b6da0/tumblr_n7wfthZBck1sowmino3_r3_400.png[/img] I wouldn't want to breed change them, though. That would feel weird.
@Minstrel Wow the wraps work really well with the tiger! A good choice.

I registered at the last window so this isn't probably that interesting.
But I have my progens, yes, and their three children. And I plan to keep them.
Thankfully my random progen ended up a rather nice color, though I didn't like it at first.
Both ended up with pretty good, neutral tertiary colors.
I'd like to gene them up in the future when I have more treasure - eye spots (or possibly current) and underbelly for my custom progen, irishim and underbelly for my random;
tumblr_n7wfthZBck1sowmino3_r3_400.png
I wouldn't want to breed change them, though. That would feel weird.
sIaDdlY.png
Ooo I love that Tundras colors Manna! :3 So pastel, like mint and cotton candy haha.
Ooo I love that Tundras colors Manna! :3 So pastel, like mint and cotton candy haha.
tOZGpGY.jpg
@Manna your random progen is super cute, I'm jealous! I don't even like tundras but her colors are so great!

I exalted my random progen fairly early on and exalted my custom because while I liked her seafoam/rose scheme, her tert was goldenrod and it was easy enough for me to find seafoam/pink/matching pretty color dragons to take her place. I don't really regret exalting them because I'm not very sentimental about games and if I saw two first gens with their colors I probably wouldn't purchase them.
@Manna your random progen is super cute, I'm jealous! I don't even like tundras but her colors are so great!

I exalted my random progen fairly early on and exalted my custom because while I liked her seafoam/rose scheme, her tert was goldenrod and it was easy enough for me to find seafoam/pink/matching pretty color dragons to take her place. I don't really regret exalting them because I'm not very sentimental about games and if I saw two first gens with their colors I probably wouldn't purchase them.
I still have my custom but I exalted my random.
I still have my custom but I exalted my random.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Sunora @Sniff Hah, yes, she's cute, isn't she? Her colors are great, and I can't believe I didn't like them at first. She's Seafoam/Rose/Platinum actually.
@Sunora @Sniff Hah, yes, she's cute, isn't she? Her colors are great, and I can't believe I didn't like them at first. She's Seafoam/Rose/Platinum actually.
sIaDdlY.png
I still have both my progens and I never want to get rid of them. I've made my random into a level 25 coli grinder and I love my little custom fae, so they're both special to me.
I still have both my progens and I never want to get rid of them. I've made my random into a level 25 coli grinder and I love my little custom fae, so they're both special to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18