Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks, Arcanist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

@Velocidade
That Snapper babbu clearly needs a crown. Looks like s/he's just won a beauty pageant. XD

@Velocidade
That Snapper babbu clearly needs a crown. Looks like s/he's just won a beauty pageant. XD
@Francis
Yeah...but that wouldn't make it 100% Orange Juice, right? It'd be like 99% Juice, 1% Orange Peel?

And who likes orange peel in their juice? Is there even such a thing?

*is such a noob*
@Francis
Yeah...but that wouldn't make it 100% Orange Juice, right? It'd be like 99% Juice, 1% Orange Peel?

And who likes orange peel in their juice? Is there even such a thing?

*is such a noob*
Cleaning~
@Aradiabot Hahaha! That's exactly what I was thinking! It's like a sash! It's the 100% juice padgent. And Baby Orange just won!

@Soulwing You can still get juice out of a peel, there's just a lot less of it! Basically "juice" just means "the liquid bit". Usually peel juice/liquid is called an "essential oil".
@Aradiabot Hahaha! That's exactly what I was thinking! It's like a sash! It's the 100% juice padgent. And Baby Orange just won!

@Soulwing You can still get juice out of a peel, there's just a lot less of it! Basically "juice" just means "the liquid bit". Usually peel juice/liquid is called an "essential oil".
@Aradiabot
Here 'ya go
23jqs68.jpg

S/he has the best crown ever because look, it's defying gravity
@Aradiabot
Here 'ya go
23jqs68.jpg

Cleaning~
@Velocidade
...meh.

XD
@Velocidade
...meh.

XD
Cleaning~
@Soulwing

Wheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee.....

*light-headed*

need water....
@Soulwing

Wheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee.....

*light-headed*

need water....
[quote name="Soulwing" date="2014-06-28 05:20:23"]@Aradiabot Here 'ya go [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/23jqs68.jpg[/IMG] S/he has the best crown ever because [i]look[/i], it's [i]defying gravity[/i][/quote] OH. MY. GOD. it's beautiful Also, YOU JUST RETURNED @Francis TO COUGHING & WHEEZING STATE. CONGRATS. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Soulwing wrote on 2014-06-28 05:20:23:
@Aradiabot
Here 'ya go
23jqs68.jpg

OH.
MY.
GOD.
it's beautiful

Also, YOU JUST RETURNED @Francis TO COUGHING & WHEEZING STATE. CONGRATS. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Velocidade @Francis
o_0

WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The housemate you were talking about was Francis?!

Well why didn'tja say so?! *goes to brainstorm how to make the picture prettier*
@Velocidade @Francis
o_0

WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The housemate you were talking about was Francis?!

Well why didn'tja say so?! *goes to brainstorm how to make the picture prettier*
Cleaning~
@Soulwing I did! But it was in an edit, so maybe you missed it when we rolled onto a new page. He and I hot-glued the tiny arms/feet/tail onto [color=magenta][i][b]THE JUICE[/b][/i][/color] together! [quote][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/1z5kknp.jpg[/img][/quote] …I really don't think we can bring ourselves to throw it out after this thread and all. =__=;;; xD
@Soulwing I did! But it was in an edit, so maybe you missed it when we rolled onto a new page.

He and I hot-glued the tiny arms/feet/tail onto THE JUICE together!
Quote:
1z5kknp.jpg

…I really don't think we can bring ourselves to throw it out after this thread and all. =__=;;; xD
@Soulwing @Velocidade

It's ok.... I'm breathing normally again.

Now I just need to work up the courage to try and buy a baby fae that is otherwise exactly our %100 poster child for adorable.
@Soulwing @Velocidade

It's ok.... I'm breathing normally again.

Now I just need to work up the courage to try and buy a baby fae that is otherwise exactly our %100 poster child for adorable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9