Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | THESE COLLARS THOUGH GUYS
BEST ITEM EVER. I AM GETTING A GALIFREYAN DRAGON. *CEASELESS WEEPING OF JOY*
BEST ITEM EVER. I AM GETTING A GALIFREYAN DRAGON. *CEASELESS WEEPING OF JOY*
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
YES. Did not even notice.
YES. Did not even notice.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Headcanon: A Time Lord was banished to the world of Flight Rising and he regenerated into a dragon calling himself the TideLord. Since then they have become a subspecies of Time Lords that normally were a part of the arcane, light, water, or lightning flight. Normally they stuck together but some shared their culture with the local dragons, explaining why [item=Sunguard Chest] looks the way it does. NOT SORRY!
Headcanon: A Time Lord was banished to the world of Flight Rising and he regenerated into a dragon calling himself the TideLord. Since then they have become a subspecies of Time Lords that normally were a part of the arcane, light, water, or lightning flight. Normally they stuck together but some shared their culture with the local dragons, explaining why Sunguard Chest looks the way it does.

NOT SORRY!
You mentioned browncoats. I swear by my pretty pink bonnet if you reveal my identity as a fangirl I will end you. Oopsie think I just did that by myself. Oh well. XD
You mentioned browncoats. I swear by my pretty pink bonnet if you reveal my identity as a fangirl I will end you. Oopsie think I just did that by myself. Oh well. XD
Let's see some dragon timelords wearing their gear! :D
Let's see some dragon timelords wearing their gear! :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Does any one else want to roleplay a bunch of dragon time lords now?
Does any one else want to roleplay a bunch of dragon time lords now?
HOW DID I NOT MAKE THIS CONNECTION THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

See I wasn't planning on getting too many of these but now I have to >.>
HOW DID I NOT MAKE THIS CONNECTION THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

See I wasn't planning on getting too many of these but now I have to >.>
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Wolfgirl: Omg that sounds like a lot of fun
@Wolfgirl: Omg that sounds like a lot of fun
They/Them pronouns
Wait, is this the apparel for every festival? Cause these are ridiculously ugly imo hahaha.
Wait, is this the apparel for every festival? Cause these are ridiculously ugly imo hahaha.
@MrMoon This should be a thing. I need to make this a thing. Would you like to be pinged if I actually make this a thing?
@MrMoon This should be a thing. I need to make this a thing. Would you like to be pinged if I actually make this a thing?