Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thank you all, everything added :)

@moldavitemanatee

Are you sure? It seems the Crowned Bonepriest also drops Amberglow Chest and Consorts Box.
Thank you all, everything added :)

@moldavitemanatee

Are you sure? It seems the Crowned Bonepriest also drops Amberglow Chest and Consorts Box.
@maki - there were 2 crowned bonepriests, and what I recall as an emerald cave jewel, but my wife says maybe I'm wrong and it was a citrine cave jewel, so now I'm not completely sure. so, either a bonepriest or a citrine jewel.
@maki - there were 2 crowned bonepriests, and what I recall as an emerald cave jewel, but my wife says maybe I'm wrong and it was a citrine cave jewel, so now I'm not completely sure. so, either a bonepriest or a citrine jewel.
@Maki I got a Faerilight chest in the Mire ouo (from the brilliant psywurm)
@Maki I got a Faerilight chest in the Mire ouo (from the brilliant psywurm)
@moldavitemanatee

Thank you, for now I added the chest next to Citrine Jewel :)
@moldavitemanatee

Thank you, for now I added the chest next to Citrine Jewel :)
@Maki i just got a Lightburst Chest from a Tengu in Bamboo Falls
@Maki i just got a Lightburst Chest from a Tengu in Bamboo Falls
@Zikul @Mizachan

Thank you, I added the chests :)
@Zikul @Mizachan

Thank you, I added the chests :)
oh thank you.. didn't know what was up until I read ur post...

Thank you.. and thanks for the rest too.. learned more :)
oh thank you.. didn't know what was up until I read ur post...

Thank you.. and thanks for the rest too.. learned more :)
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
@Maki just got the Amberglow from a Noggle - figured i'd farm the Waterway a bit since you didn't have data for that yet :3

...and the very next time I fought a Noggle I got the Faerielight. My coli luck is unsettlingly good this time around!
@Maki just got the Amberglow from a Noggle - figured i'd farm the Waterway a bit since you didn't have data for that yet :3

...and the very next time I fought a Noggle I got the Faerielight. My coli luck is unsettlingly good this time around!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@cyphercat

Thank you, finally a chest from Waterway :)
@cyphercat

Thank you, finally a chest from Waterway :)
I'm in the Boreal Woods and I keep getting tablets (And a Consort Box) when there's only Shalebucks and Venerable Shalebucks, which I shouldn't, but I'm not complaining.
I'm in the Boreal Woods and I keep getting tablets (And a Consort Box) when there's only Shalebucks and Venerable Shalebucks, which I shouldn't, but I'm not complaining.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12