Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FOUND THE SURPRISE
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63
@Etherium
WHICH TAB WAS IT IN, TELLMETELLMETELLME!
@Etherium
WHICH TAB WAS IT IN, TELLMETELLMETELLME!
sobs this wasn't what I thought it would be
sobs this wasn't what I thought it would be
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I hope its not gathering only too :( I have been fishing in ince for WEEKS and i have gotten 3 familiars which were skittering megashrimp. ALL THREE OF THEM WERE SKITTERING MEGASHRIMP. haven't got the gaseous megashrimp at all, or the blasted hippojay i am after! gathering for familiars sucks :( and i still gotta try and get the dark touched chimera, manticore, dappled dunhoof..... blegh.

as for swip swap. some of those familiars make me sad too. like the hummingbird. you need 175 hummingbirds to trade for it, but they are such a freaking rare drop in the coliseum that it feels impossible. i get maybe 2 an hour if even when mindlessly grinding the training fields for them and they are crazy expensive for what they are in the auction house because of this trouble with trying to get the hummingbirds for them lol:/
I hope its not gathering only too :( I have been fishing in ince for WEEKS and i have gotten 3 familiars which were skittering megashrimp. ALL THREE OF THEM WERE SKITTERING MEGASHRIMP. haven't got the gaseous megashrimp at all, or the blasted hippojay i am after! gathering for familiars sucks :( and i still gotta try and get the dark touched chimera, manticore, dappled dunhoof..... blegh.

as for swip swap. some of those familiars make me sad too. like the hummingbird. you need 175 hummingbirds to trade for it, but they are such a freaking rare drop in the coliseum that it feels impossible. i get maybe 2 an hour if even when mindlessly grinding the training fields for them and they are crazy expensive for what they are in the auction house because of this trouble with trying to get the hummingbirds for them lol:/
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
*snapper intensifies* I heard new genes? *w*
I guess it's the year of the snappers? Happy birthday fr! XD
*snapper intensifies* I heard new genes? *w*
I guess it's the year of the snappers? Happy birthday fr! XD
lIRZ1B8.png
It's still not on the homepage...... IS THERE MORE?!
It's still not on the homepage...... IS THERE MORE?!
Also, Light's contest is up.
Also, Light's contest is up.
@Paintedwings, someone got it from the MP.
@Paintedwings, someone got it from the MP.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
awww not what i was hoping for
awww not what i was hoping for
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
[quote name="Juba" date="2014-06-08 13:53:25"]@Loddie was you're blue snapper the hint to current?[/quote] @Juba, no.
Juba wrote on 2014-06-08 13:53:25:
@Loddie was you're blue snapper the hint to current?

@Juba, no.
@Lightning omg yes thankkk yoooouuuu!
@Lightning omg yes thankkk yoooouuuu!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63