Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Flight Discussions
I'll probably be changing the title name soon.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1092294&page=4
The idea started here^ originally has metal flight. But then I thought why not have a vote.

So its going to work like this, the above thread will be converted into OOC.

Each post will dedicated to one element. And will mainly comprise of the element lore, the flight god and his/her lore. It will have the no. of supporters count. Also will include its art( but I'll have to see some volunteers for that.) the art will focus on the same characteristics of the other gods(like the focused image with color and all. But there will be another post for fan art and lore( some lore may be considered in the main one)

After those comes the opinions/ argument post. Where l'll go more into later.

After that comes the questions or FAQ.
Fan art and lore.
For now i'll be writing lore but of course I may change it based on suggestions

I'm still thinking up of more

Oh and the flight with the highest votes , I'll put in the suggestion forum

And also maybe some volunteers to help me out

Please do not post yet. If you want to be pinged when this thread opens either pm or ping me in the OOC thread
I'll probably be changing the title name soon.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1092294&page=4
The idea started here^ originally has metal flight. But then I thought why not have a vote.

So its going to work like this, the above thread will be converted into OOC.

Each post will dedicated to one element. And will mainly comprise of the element lore, the flight god and his/her lore. It will have the no. of supporters count. Also will include its art( but I'll have to see some volunteers for that.) the art will focus on the same characteristics of the other gods(like the focused image with color and all. But there will be another post for fan art and lore( some lore may be considered in the main one)

After those comes the opinions/ argument post. Where l'll go more into later.

After that comes the questions or FAQ.
Fan art and lore.
For now i'll be writing lore but of course I may change it based on suggestions

I'm still thinking up of more

Oh and the flight with the highest votes , I'll put in the suggestion forum

And also maybe some volunteers to help me out

Please do not post yet. If you want to be pinged when this thread opens either pm or ping me in the OOC thread
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Flight Name: Metal

Element God:

Lore Oriel wanted to get home has soon has possible, she loved the Great Furnace, but today was her sister's last day in their clan before she went away to a new home with her mate.

Everyone had already left but Oriel still remembered Thane's clear instruction,'You are not to leave until you finish all the statues. ' he had said, giving her a leering smile as he went out.

For some reason Thane didn't like her, ,maybe it was because she was originally in Arcane, but Oriel had work to do, she couldn't sit here to think all that.

She continued to work until the last statue was done. She sigh of relief , her work was done. She could head home now. As she went towards the entrance. She saw the staircase!

Nobody was allowed to go up that stairs except the higher authorities like Thane. Oriel' s curiosity got the better of her. She climed the staircase for what seemed like a long time until she came upon a door. She pushed the door, and it open with ease. As she stepped into the vast room, she noticed some chemicals," Why are there chemicals here?" she wondered. It was quite rare to have them present in Furnace. What she saw next shocked her. Just under the rack of chemicals, there was a huge transparent glass box whuch for some reason Oriel did not notice until now. Inside was a creature like no other Oriel had ever seen before. It did not look like any of her dragon friends, nor any of the great Eleven. It had a sleek metal skin . Its eyes closed and a huge tail lay unmoving. It had wings, huge pair of wings. It was magnificent, it was like a dragon, except nothing that had existed in this world till now, it was large and beautiful, it was wrong. It didn't fit in here, Oriel decided that she better head back before she was caught. She turned around and was about to head down when her tail touched the rack which was holding the chemicals and when nothing seemed to have a happened and Oriel relieved, the whole thing came crashing down on the large box. Oriel was paralyzed has the chemicals..
Flight Name: Metal

Element God:

Lore Oriel wanted to get home has soon has possible, she loved the Great Furnace, but today was her sister's last day in their clan before she went away to a new home with her mate.

Everyone had already left but Oriel still remembered Thane's clear instruction,'You are not to leave until you finish all the statues. ' he had said, giving her a leering smile as he went out.

For some reason Thane didn't like her, ,maybe it was because she was originally in Arcane, but Oriel had work to do, she couldn't sit here to think all that.

She continued to work until the last statue was done. She sigh of relief , her work was done. She could head home now. As she went towards the entrance. She saw the staircase!

Nobody was allowed to go up that stairs except the higher authorities like Thane. Oriel' s curiosity got the better of her. She climed the staircase for what seemed like a long time until she came upon a door. She pushed the door, and it open with ease. As she stepped into the vast room, she noticed some chemicals," Why are there chemicals here?" she wondered. It was quite rare to have them present in Furnace. What she saw next shocked her. Just under the rack of chemicals, there was a huge transparent glass box whuch for some reason Oriel did not notice until now. Inside was a creature like no other Oriel had ever seen before. It did not look like any of her dragon friends, nor any of the great Eleven. It had a sleek metal skin . Its eyes closed and a huge tail lay unmoving. It had wings, huge pair of wings. It was magnificent, it was like a dragon, except nothing that had existed in this world till now, it was large and beautiful, it was wrong. It didn't fit in here, Oriel decided that she better head back before she was caught. She turned around and was about to head down when her tail touched the rack which was holding the chemicals and when nothing seemed to have a happened and Oriel relieved, the whole thing came crashing down on the large box. Oriel was paralyzed has the chemicals..
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Flight Name:Plasma
Flight Name:Plasma
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Flight Name:Wood
Flight Name:Wood
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Flight Name: Aether or Ether/ Void(either one)
Flight Name: Aether or Ether/ Void(either one)
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Flight Name: Sky
Flight Name: Sky
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Non Flight: Shade

Short term/ Long term event

NPC maybe
Non Flight: Shade

Short term/ Long term event

NPC maybe
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Arguments/Opinions