Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Character usernames!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
mine is derived from the Rifters Trilogy by Peter Watts. the titular characters are people conditioned to live at the bottom of the sea in a dystopian future and, thanks to their proximity to the Juan de Fuca Rift, are colloquially referred to as rifters.
mine is derived from the Rifters Trilogy by Peter Watts. the titular characters are people conditioned to live at the bottom of the sea in a dystopian future and, thanks to their proximity to the Juan de Fuca Rift, are colloquially referred to as rifters.
pEubtYJ.png
I'm named after Sebastian Inskora, one half of fictional band Giovanni & Sebastian.
I'm named after Sebastian Inskora, one half of fictional band Giovanni & Sebastian.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Ryohei

There are other KHR fans here

/breathes on you ouo

My name is a unique word I derived to serve as a character's roleplay journal's username (Shougo Makishima from Psycho-Pass). It's supposed to refer to some sort of pathological thing relating to a culture... 'death of a culture'? Idk, linguistics. Well I thought it suited someone like Shougo anyway.
@Ryohei

There are other KHR fans here

/breathes on you ouo

My name is a unique word I derived to serve as a character's roleplay journal's username (Shougo Makishima from Psycho-Pass). It's supposed to refer to some sort of pathological thing relating to a culture... 'death of a culture'? Idk, linguistics. Well I thought it suited someone like Shougo anyway.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
@genopath
I AM CRYING yay!!
It's my fave series of all time I started it in middle school like 6 years ago when I was 11 cries I will never forget it
@genopath
I AM CRYING yay!!
It's my fave series of all time I started it in middle school like 6 years ago when I was 11 cries I will never forget it
Ninian_dancer_ring_zpsiy9gxpns.gif
@Ryohei

I started it in high school, lmao. Probably one of the first manga I ever read, and I'm still a fan. ;u; Mukuro's my favourite character in it~
@Ryohei

I started it in high school, lmao. Probably one of the first manga I ever read, and I'm still a fan. ;u; Mukuro's my favourite character in it~
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
Original character username here. She's a cranky library griffin.
Original character username here. She's a cranky library griffin.
ZPPY.png
Calling prisoner @24601 to this thread.
Calling prisoner @24601 to this thread.
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
[img]http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/annie_leonhardt_23877.jpg[/img] Annie Leonhardt B]
annie_leonhardt_23877.jpg

Annie Leonhardt B]
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
t0W6Yii.gif
t0W6Yii.gif
Azura from the TES series.
And AzuraTC, because Azura was taken )
Azura from the TES series.
And AzuraTC, because Azura was taken )
MoAIvUb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13