Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The plaque bringer. Remember, kids...
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 230 231
This needs a bump
This needs a bump
Probably sleeping
Muhahaha, the newbies will be forever scarred
Muhahaha, the newbies will be forever scarred
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I read the wyrmwound's bio
the dragons who settle along the crater's edge stay clear of this pustule lake, wary that any contact could wipe them out, or turn them into something monstrous.

well Dibella just didnt listen to that bit of advice.
the dragons who settle along the crater's edge stay clear of this pustule lake, wary that any contact could wipe them out, or turn them into something monstrous.

They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
[quote name="NightBlade01" date=2016-01-12 13:58:42] I read the wyrmwound's bio the dragons who settle along the crater's edge stay clear of this pustule lake, wary that any contact could wipe them out, or turn them into something monstrous. well Dibella just didnt listen to that bit of advice. [/quote] fall in get scary permagrin headcanon accepted
NightBlade01 wrote on 2016-01-12:

fall in
get scary permagrin
headcanon accepted
25tdzx0.gif
[quote name="Ishanna" date=2016-01-15 16:54:43] [quote name="NightBlade01" date=2016-01-12 13:58:42] I read the wyrmwound's bio the dragons who settle along the crater's edge stay clear of this pustule lake, wary that any contact could wipe them out, or turn them into something monstrous. well Dibella just didnt listen to that bit of advice. [/quote] fall in get scary permagrin headcanon accepted [/quote]
Ishanna wrote on 2016-01-15:
NightBlade01 wrote on 2016-01-12:

fall in
get scary permagrin
headcanon accepted
@stormfury
Just
Read it
@stormfury
Just
Read it
andi | he/it | fr time +5
Pinging self again.
@Parsee
Pinging self again.
@Parsee
100427.png
[quote name="Vipera" date=2014-06-04 10:30:13] [quote name="Juba" date="2014-06-04 09:28:16"]Plaguebringer? More like the Plaquebringer[/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FXYIGhl.png[/img] [/quote] .......Eyyyyy
Vipera wrote on 2014-06-04:
Juba wrote on 2014-06-04 09:28:16:
Plaguebringer? More like the Plaquebringer

FXYIGhl.png

.......Eyyyyy
JVh11Ww.png
@Ishanna what did i just look at
@Ishanna what did i just look at
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive