Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Drops Confuse Me Sometimes....
1 2 3 4
Maybe they have a bee hotel in theire armor o.o
Maybe they have a bee hotel in theire armor o.o
@Searinox

Now all I can imagine is like that one scene for mulan except the llamas are balancing a fish bowl on their head as balance training. :'D
@Searinox

Now all I can imagine is like that one scene for mulan except the llamas are balancing a fish bowl on their head as balance training. :'D
It's like that time I made a thread about legless Opheodrys dropping metal boots. Boots, I tell ya.

/shakes fist/
It's like that time I made a thread about legless Opheodrys dropping metal boots. Boots, I tell ya.

/shakes fist/
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
So much confusion!

@Kinshua
...And yes. Llama-people now wear fishbowl hats.
So much confusion!

@Kinshua
...And yes. Llama-people now wear fishbowl hats.
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
Why do antelopes have stone tablets?! They don't have hands. How do they hold them?
Why do antelopes have stone tablets?! They don't have hands. How do they hold them?
@searinox
In their antlers.
@searinox
In their antlers.
@Aggron

Antler book-shelves. That's genius.
@Aggron

Antler book-shelves. That's genius.
@searinox
The real question is, why do Stranglers drop Shabby Waistcoats? The mysteries that will never be resolved...
@searinox
The real question is, why do Stranglers drop Shabby Waistcoats? The mysteries that will never be resolved...
@Aggron

...Maybe they are the most dapper of Stranglers?
@Aggron

...Maybe they are the most dapper of Stranglers?
I think the whole thing behind most coli monsters is that they're mutated by the Shade, so some of them are mashups of normal critters/plants/items and what you get in drops is all or part of their un-Shadetouched forms.

The apparel drops are a mystery, though. :D RPG logic!
I think the whole thing behind most coli monsters is that they're mutated by the Shade, so some of them are mashups of normal critters/plants/items and what you get in drops is all or part of their un-Shadetouched forms.

The apparel drops are a mystery, though. :D RPG logic!
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
1 2 3 4