Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ambush, y u so expensive
1 2 3 4 5 6
oh my gosh, this is the first i'm even hearing of ambush! i've not yet come across one in the coliseum, nor a familiar uahghg
oh my gosh, this is the first i'm even hearing of ambush! i've not yet come across one in the coliseum, nor a familiar uahghg
Funnily enough, I have enough ambushes in my hoard from farming, but I just can't get Eliminate or Aid to drop :((
Specifically Aid. Have tons of Regenerate, and even when used smartly it's useless most of the time arrrgh.
Funnily enough, I have enough ambushes in my hoard from farming, but I just can't get Eliminate or Aid to drop :((
Specifically Aid. Have tons of Regenerate, and even when used smartly it's useless most of the time arrrgh.
I managed to get one today from Crim and sold it on the AH for 50k. I honestly didn't think anyone would buy that, but apparently I was wrong. Now I know I can make a killing off of them if I get a streak of them. :D
I managed to get one today from Crim and sold it on the AH for 50k. I honestly didn't think anyone would buy that, but apparently I was wrong. Now I know I can make a killing off of them if I get a streak of them. :D
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
@Ithyldin You can get Aid from the marketplace, if I'm remembering right. Check back every 5 minutes to see if it stocked.
@Ithyldin You can get Aid from the marketplace, if I'm remembering right. Check back every 5 minutes to see if it stocked.
unknown.png
Reading this post reminded me "oh, Pinkerton, I should go do that today." And Pinkerton gave me an ambush. O_O Maybe I should go play the lotto...
Reading this post reminded me "oh, Pinkerton, I should go do that today." And Pinkerton gave me an ambush. O_O Maybe I should go play the lotto...
@Vorak, I'm checking the marketplace several times a day already, no luck so far.
but thanks for the tip.
@Vorak, I'm checking the marketplace several times a day already, no luck so far.
but thanks for the tip.
1 2 3 4 5 6