Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Big Huzzah for FR Staff!
1 2 3
Oh yes! The change in the lag and such from last time is impressive! Phenomenal job staff!
Oh yes! The change in the lag and such from last time is impressive! Phenomenal job staff!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
This was such a huge improvement over some previous lags and downtime as a result of registration windows, especially given how many people have signed up this time around. Amazing job! You guys rock! :D
This was such a huge improvement over some previous lags and downtime as a result of registration windows, especially given how many people have signed up this time around. Amazing job! You guys rock! :D
Huzzah! Good job staff and to the older players who've been so helpful with new users, like myself! Glad to be here. :D
Huzzah! Good job staff and to the older players who've been so helpful with new users, like myself! Glad to be here. :D
A round of applause for the staff!
A round of applause for the staff!
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
Yes! They deserve a good pat on the back. XD
Yes! They deserve a good pat on the back. XD
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Good job and congratulations. You have done so much work on the site, I'm glad to see that it has paid off.
Good job and congratulations. You have done so much work on the site, I'm glad to see that it has paid off.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Huzzah! It's been an amazing 2 days with us being overrun by so many new players. How am I ever going to be able to personally welcome all those new Saplings?? Confetti and cheering for all the new dragon lovers and a big applause and hug for the Flight Rising Team! Thank you for all your hard work to make all this possible!
Huzzah! It's been an amazing 2 days with us being overrun by so many new players. How am I ever going to be able to personally welcome all those new Saplings?? Confetti and cheering for all the new dragon lovers and a big applause and hug for the Flight Rising Team! Thank you for all your hard work to make all this possible!
FRclanbanner_zps949255a9.jpg
Great job FR team :}
Great job FR team :}
Yup yup ♥ They've done an awesome job keeping things going while all these new people piled on :D
Yup yup ♥ They've done an awesome job keeping things going while all these new people piled on :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Good job FR Team :D
Good job FR Team :D
1 2 3