Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is the Light Flight?
@Coolkid
Thanks! A little Mom to cuddle :3

@Roccy
You aren't the first to remark that! Maybe we should have a little '2nd honeymoon' set-up? :P
@Coolkid
Thanks! A little Mom to cuddle :3

@Roccy
You aren't the first to remark that! Maybe we should have a little '2nd honeymoon' set-up? :P
jaZD1S7.png
This makes me want to join Light. XP
This makes me want to join Light. XP
gM1MTf9.png
@Heartmane
Thanks for the compliment :P But err, I actually just wanted to point out that clicking on your signature's banner takes me to my own lair - I think you need to fix the coding? ^^
@Heartmane
Thanks for the compliment :P But err, I actually just wanted to point out that clicking on your signature's banner takes me to my own lair - I think you need to fix the coding? ^^
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou

yyyyeah it's been like that for a long time, I just redirect people to read my dragon descriptions o w o
@Byou

yyyyeah it's been like that for a long time, I just redirect people to read my dragon descriptions o w o
gM1MTf9.png
@Coolkid

That is so adorable!!!
@Coolkid

That is so adorable!!!
So much discussion of flight changes, time to bring this to the top for visibility. :-)
So much discussion of flight changes, time to bring this to the top for visibility. :-)
5130853.png
I was so torn between Arcane, Light, and Nature when I joined, and this doesn't help, lol. I'm in the Nature flight but I think I really like the sound of the Light community. How many artists are in the forum? I like "pursuit of truth" theme and as much as i love talking about philosophy, I admit I'm not much of a bookworm. I'm much more of an artist.
I was so torn between Arcane, Light, and Nature when I joined, and this doesn't help, lol. I'm in the Nature flight but I think I really like the sound of the Light community. How many artists are in the forum? I like "pursuit of truth" theme and as much as i love talking about philosophy, I admit I'm not much of a bookworm. I'm much more of an artist.
pumpkaboo.gif
@mizkazooka I've got a few artist buddies in Light besides myself, and we have an active 'Draw the Dragon Above You' thread going on right now. I'd say there's plenty!
@mizkazooka I've got a few artist buddies in Light besides myself, and we have an active 'Draw the Dragon Above You' thread going on right now. I'd say there's plenty!
@mizkazooka @Cynictis
We had a Lightweaver Art contest recently for our dominance push (it's where most of the art in the front page posts come from ^^), and aside from that there is the indeed that suprisingly active drawing thread. I wouldn't say that art is one of the main aspects of our flight, but we certainly don't have any shortage of it either :)

The most artist-filled flight is probably wind, if that so interests you.
@mizkazooka @Cynictis
We had a Lightweaver Art contest recently for our dominance push (it's where most of the art in the front page posts come from ^^), and aside from that there is the indeed that suprisingly active drawing thread. I wouldn't say that art is one of the main aspects of our flight, but we certainly don't have any shortage of it either :)

The most artist-filled flight is probably wind, if that so interests you.
jaZD1S7.png
Bumping for all the Newbies :3
Bumping for all the Newbies :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png