Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Little topic for the Water VS Fire fight
1 2 3 4 5
That's 15k fewer than the all flight dominance. I guess that's impressive.
That's 15k fewer than the all flight dominance. I guess that's impressive.
6pUNHAC.gif
@Zabo, Tortuga is still safely on my scroll, I was just soooo proud to get ol' Beryllium Coatlized that I had to show him off!
@Zabo, Tortuga is still safely on my scroll, I was just soooo proud to get ol' Beryllium Coatlized that I had to show him off!
Its been really exciting seeing Fire and Water switch places so frequently. I honestly have no idea who is going to win.
Its been really exciting seeing Fire and Water switch places so frequently. I honestly have no idea who is going to win.
Cheering for Fire, as some meany in Water just bought all my Skydancers and exalted them. No, they were not the cheapest dragons in the AH. No, they were not below 10kT. And no, I didn't name them first, because I didn't actually expect them to sell.
Cheering for Fire, as some meany in Water just bought all my Skydancers and exalted them. No, they were not the cheapest dragons in the AH. No, they were not below 10kT. And no, I didn't name them first, because I didn't actually expect them to sell.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Letting everyone know that I'm off for a show, but I shall exalt all crossroads dragons to Flamecaller as I return! Keep sending em to me or other fire clan members!

I'll find prizes for the donators :P
Letting everyone know that I'm off for a show, but I shall exalt all crossroads dragons to Flamecaller as I return! Keep sending em to me or other fire clan members!

I'll find prizes for the donators :P
FlightRising Tumblr Account / / Deviantart Account / / Art Tumblr Account / /
Familiars Trade Forum Thread / / Sculpey Figurine Art Trade Forum Thread
Go Fire flight!

It's been a great fight so far! It's too close to call! Win or lose, both sides should be proud for putting up a fight that can compare to the big all-flight dominance from a while back. ^_^

For the sake of my fellow fire flight members and I, I hope fire wins... Flamemom has a bit of a temper at times. xD
Go Fire flight!

It's been a great fight so far! It's too close to call! Win or lose, both sides should be proud for putting up a fight that can compare to the big all-flight dominance from a while back. ^_^

For the sake of my fellow fire flight members and I, I hope fire wins... Flamemom has a bit of a temper at times. xD
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
oh god 10k AH lowest hit!!
oh god 10k AH lowest hit!!
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
We can do this fire members! For FlameMom!

But really, win or lose both clans are doing an AWESOME job. If there were exalting speeds like this all the time it would improve quite a few things....

but good thing it's not. All this exalting and training is really hard to keep up!
We can do this fire members! For FlameMom!

But really, win or lose both clans are doing an AWESOME job. If there were exalting speeds like this all the time it would improve quite a few things....

but good thing it's not. All this exalting and training is really hard to keep up!
@Grimeurcookie

I agree- exalt fights like this would so some good for the site- even if just a little. Dragon prices often go up every time there's a good fight. It's a small change- but that's something.

Perhaps in the future the dominance rewards can be adjusted to further encourage fights like this- not just for the good of the site... dominance wars are /fun/! I'm sure a lot of people have been stalking the dominance rankings in anticipation of when the leader would change.
@Grimeurcookie

I agree- exalt fights like this would so some good for the site- even if just a little. Dragon prices often go up every time there's a good fight. It's a small change- but that's something.

Perhaps in the future the dominance rewards can be adjusted to further encourage fights like this- not just for the good of the site... dominance wars are /fun/! I'm sure a lot of people have been stalking the dominance rankings in anticipation of when the leader would change.
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
This fight has been a lot of fun! :D I am so proud of Water Flight. It has been a blast!

And Fire, you have been a great opponent! Win or lose, I have really enjoyed this fight against you. :)

(And after this... if I never see the Mire again, it will still be too soon. lol XD)
This fight has been a lot of fun! :D I am so proud of Water Flight. It has been a blast!

And Fire, you have been a great opponent! Win or lose, I have really enjoyed this fight against you. :)

(And after this... if I never see the Mire again, it will still be too soon. lol XD)
40893_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5