Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paranoid? Hopefully...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just want to know: someone exalted every single one of my dragons on AH after I had posted a post ranting about behavior like that.

Let me explain better: I had put dragon on AH on clearly higher price than exalt fodder. On that point the gap between them and the exalt fodder was over 3000 treasure: it wasn't even profitable to exalt him. Also, next to him were others from that nest with very strange colours: he was only one of them with a very nice combination and I had high hopes for him.

After the exalting I was depressed and angry and ranted about it on the Arcane forum: I wanted to know the reason, just get some justification for it. I never got it.

Now someone did the same thing for every dragon I had on AH: their price was 10000: for my knowledge, that is not a exalting price. I had hopes for those dragons also: 90% of them had colours I knew would sell...

I just want to know that I'm just paranoid. Please, if you know what happened, tell me. Otherwise I think I have to leave: I am not exaggerating when I say that I'm crying now and if this continues I can't play anymore.

Edited: I now know that all dragons under 10000t and even a bit over in AH were exalted because of the Dominance Battle. Then the prices went back to normal so when wrote this I had no idea about that and when answers flooded in I didn't have time to edit this. Sorry about that, all you of you who answered and also a very sincere thank you.

Also, I wasn't looking for reasons for exalting. The main problem here is actually my paranoia about people in general: when something like this happens my mind immediately jumps to the worst possible explanation and try to stay there: it takes a lot to get me back to even close to normal. I needed to know that I was just paranoid again. So if this looked like I was ranting I am sorry: it wasn't meant to be.

I was sincerely asking for help and I don't know how to thank you all enough. I just don't have enough words for that, actually literally as English is not my first language.

To those that I offended in some way: I want to apologise. I never meant to sound rude, aggressive or accusing. If it seemed so, I am sorry, I am so sorry.
I just want to know: someone exalted every single one of my dragons on AH after I had posted a post ranting about behavior like that.

Let me explain better: I had put dragon on AH on clearly higher price than exalt fodder. On that point the gap between them and the exalt fodder was over 3000 treasure: it wasn't even profitable to exalt him. Also, next to him were others from that nest with very strange colours: he was only one of them with a very nice combination and I had high hopes for him.

After the exalting I was depressed and angry and ranted about it on the Arcane forum: I wanted to know the reason, just get some justification for it. I never got it.

Now someone did the same thing for every dragon I had on AH: their price was 10000: for my knowledge, that is not a exalting price. I had hopes for those dragons also: 90% of them had colours I knew would sell...

I just want to know that I'm just paranoid. Please, if you know what happened, tell me. Otherwise I think I have to leave: I am not exaggerating when I say that I'm crying now and if this continues I can't play anymore.

Edited: I now know that all dragons under 10000t and even a bit over in AH were exalted because of the Dominance Battle. Then the prices went back to normal so when wrote this I had no idea about that and when answers flooded in I didn't have time to edit this. Sorry about that, all you of you who answered and also a very sincere thank you.

Also, I wasn't looking for reasons for exalting. The main problem here is actually my paranoia about people in general: when something like this happens my mind immediately jumps to the worst possible explanation and try to stay there: it takes a lot to get me back to even close to normal. I needed to know that I was just paranoid again. So if this looked like I was ranting I am sorry: it wasn't meant to be.

I was sincerely asking for help and I don't know how to thank you all enough. I just don't have enough words for that, actually literally as English is not my first language.

To those that I offended in some way: I want to apologise. I never meant to sound rude, aggressive or accusing. If it seemed so, I am sorry, I am so sorry.
hWsjkHE.png
there just been a dominance push which might explains it..

else ehmm too many dragons not enough room ?

and apprantly some users exhalt dragons which looks they dont want to spread... for some reason or other... i found ALOT of stunning dragons exhalted when i went searching for a mate for my dragon
there just been a dominance push which might explains it..

else ehmm too many dragons not enough room ?

and apprantly some users exhalt dragons which looks they dont want to spread... for some reason or other... i found ALOT of stunning dragons exhalted when i went searching for a mate for my dragon
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I don't remember exalting any Arcane dragons recently, besides an ugly parentless Tundra, but I can tell you that I have trouble finding exaltable adult dragons in the AH at this point myself.

But Earth and Lightning had a dominance fight and they cleared the AH off cheap dragons.
If your dragons weren't exalted to either Lightning, Earth or Shadow, then I don't know what to say. :/
I don't remember exalting any Arcane dragons recently, besides an ugly parentless Tundra, but I can tell you that I have trouble finding exaltable adult dragons in the AH at this point myself.

But Earth and Lightning had a dominance fight and they cleared the AH off cheap dragons.
If your dragons weren't exalted to either Lightning, Earth or Shadow, then I don't know what to say. :/
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
@Elaendorlien
If it happened last night before rollover, or really any time last week, I highly doubt it was maliciously intended. Heck, it might have even been me-I was buying dragons in the 8-10k range and sending them straight to the Stormcatcher. When people are really striving for dominance, we tend to stop caring about making money.
@Elaendorlien
If it happened last night before rollover, or really any time last week, I highly doubt it was maliciously intended. Heck, it might have even been me-I was buying dragons in the 8-10k range and sending them straight to the Stormcatcher. When people are really striving for dominance, we tend to stop caring about making money.
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
depending on when this happened/which deity they were exalted to, it might not have been spiteful.

last night exalt prices were up to 10k because of the dom war - i sold quite a few dragons at that price.
depending on when this happened/which deity they were exalted to, it might not have been spiteful.

last night exalt prices were up to 10k because of the dom war - i sold quite a few dragons at that price.
During the last hours, 10k is fair game to some people, especially if they're adults or have bonuses. If all your dragons were posted around that price, it's not particularly surprising. Not to mention the sheer amount of dragons means that even pretty colors can certainly be exalt fodder. It's more likely you just got unlucky with your pricing Also, this thread really doesn't say anything about what kinds of dragons were being exalted, and so my question [quote]What do you mean by "clearly not exalt fodder"?[/quote] still stands. Again, just curious and trying not to make assumptions about it
During the last hours, 10k is fair game to some people, especially if they're adults or have bonuses. If all your dragons were posted around that price, it's not particularly surprising.

Not to mention the sheer amount of dragons means that even pretty colors can certainly be exalt fodder. It's more likely you just got unlucky with your pricing

Also, this thread really doesn't say anything about what kinds of dragons were being exalted, and so my question
Quote:
What do you mean by "clearly not exalt fodder"?
still stands. Again, just curious and trying not to make assumptions about it
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
@Elaendorlien There was a huge dominance battle this past week, which is why hatchlings were being bought left and right from the AH. Saturday (yesterday) is the last day of the week before the winner for the next week's dominance is decided. Since there was such a huge battle this week, hatchlings even priced at 10k were bought and exalted. To give you an idea as to how big this week's dominance battle was, according to Aequorin in the "All Flight Dom: IT IS ON" thread, over 85,000 dragons were exalted JUST THIS WEEK. By the time it ended yesterday, there were no dragons in the AH for 10k or under (from what I understand). I doubt anybody was specifically going after just your dragons. I do have a question: why are you so upset about your dragons being exalted? They aren't being killed (although the lore could really be redone to clarify that). Here's a quote from Aequorin from the afore-mentioned thread: [quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-02-13 13:34:20"]Flight Rising canon is that Exalting is a honor, that's why we named it "Exalt." Dragons are granted leave to serve their respective deities. They are definitely not being killed, not officially.[/quote]
@Elaendorlien

There was a huge dominance battle this past week, which is why hatchlings were being bought left and right from the AH. Saturday (yesterday) is the last day of the week before the winner for the next week's dominance is decided. Since there was such a huge battle this week, hatchlings even priced at 10k were bought and exalted.

To give you an idea as to how big this week's dominance battle was, according to Aequorin in the "All Flight Dom: IT IS ON" thread, over 85,000 dragons were exalted JUST THIS WEEK. By the time it ended yesterday, there were no dragons in the AH for 10k or under (from what I understand). I doubt anybody was specifically going after just your dragons.

I do have a question: why are you so upset about your dragons being exalted? They aren't being killed (although the lore could really be redone to clarify that). Here's a quote from Aequorin from the afore-mentioned thread:

Aequorin wrote on 2014-02-13 13:34:20:
Flight Rising canon is that Exalting is a honor, that's why we named it "Exalt." Dragons are granted leave to serve their respective deities. They are definitely not being killed, not officially.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
From what I've read other people post on the forums, anything below 20k is potential exalt fodder. I don't have much experience with it though because I exalt all my dragons myself.
From what I've read other people post on the forums, anything below 20k is potential exalt fodder. I don't have much experience with it though because I exalt all my dragons myself.
WaterFlight_zpsa19a52a4.pngnf80tcd.gifWaterFlight_zpsa19a52a4.png
I know I exalted some really very nice dragons in the scramble at the end of the Dominance battle - so if your babies were exalted to Daddy Earthshaker then it may have been me, and I apologise. We had started to clear dragons at prices that normally aren't exalt prices because the battle had got so fierce.
I know I exalted some really very nice dragons in the scramble at the end of the Dominance battle - so if your babies were exalted to Daddy Earthshaker then it may have been me, and I apologise. We had started to clear dragons at prices that normally aren't exalt prices because the battle had got so fierce.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
As I said in the other thread, while 10k is not usually an exalting price, the competition last night was so intense that we cleared out every dragon under 10k and a significant portion who were 10k. A lot of very pretty dragons got exalted. You say they had colors you knew would sell -- unfortunately, your problem seems to be that they did sell.

Nobody knew about your previous post against exalting. This wasn't personal, and wasn't meant to hurt. Everyone plays the game differently -- but I know it doesn't feel good when someone else's play style directly conflicts with your own.

Step back for an hour or so, have a cup of tea, watch your favorite TV show. Take some time to take care of yourself, then come back to the situation :)
As I said in the other thread, while 10k is not usually an exalting price, the competition last night was so intense that we cleared out every dragon under 10k and a significant portion who were 10k. A lot of very pretty dragons got exalted. You say they had colors you knew would sell -- unfortunately, your problem seems to be that they did sell.

Nobody knew about your previous post against exalting. This wasn't personal, and wasn't meant to hurt. Everyone plays the game differently -- but I know it doesn't feel good when someone else's play style directly conflicts with your own.

Step back for an hour or so, have a cup of tea, watch your favorite TV show. Take some time to take care of yourself, then come back to the situation :)
L1iCjA8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7