Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gala is here and so is lagging
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
coli isn't that bad for me. I've had to leave and come back a few times, but it only freezes up/goes down for a few min. I haven't had that much trouble leveling 4 exalt or grinding for event junk
coli isn't that bad for me. I've had to leave and come back a few times, but it only freezes up/goes down for a few min. I haven't had that much trouble leveling 4 exalt or grinding for event junk
whole site is just a disaster for me right now, can't get into fairgrounds and coli is just crash central :( Can't list anything in the AH as it just freezes too.
whole site is just a disaster for me right now, can't get into fairgrounds and coli is just crash central :( Can't list anything in the AH as it just freezes too.
It's not just the Coli for me either. The whole site's freezing every two minutes. I personally didn't have any issues the previous holidays.
It's not just the Coli for me either. The whole site's freezing every two minutes. I personally didn't have any issues the previous holidays.
I'm also having lag spikes over the whole site.
I had issues with the previous holidays though.
I'm also having lag spikes over the whole site.
I had issues with the previous holidays though.
Haha.. You guys and your ideas that this is the worst it's been.. ;D

Those of us that have been here since the Light Festival know what true lag on the site is like.. x3

I will agree that it is pretty sucky though, especially since I was under the impression that they had the site (mostly) smoothed out already.

Those of us that have been here since the Light Festival know what true lag on the site is like.. x3

I will agree that it is pretty sucky though, especially since I was under the impression that they had the site (mostly) smoothed out already.
Shut up.
@Mourn

never said it was the worst it's ever been (in fact the riot of rot was a lot worse than it is right now) but that doesn't stop it from being darned annoying *sigh*
@Mourn

never said it was the worst it's ever been (in fact the riot of rot was a lot worse than it is right now) but that doesn't stop it from being darned annoying *sigh*
Honestly I expect this kind of lag around festival week. A lot of users are really active this week so a bit of lag is expected. It's an event and the site isn't use to this much traffic yet.

Also...we will not speak of the light festival...that was real lag.
Honestly I expect this kind of lag around festival week. A lot of users are really active this week so a bit of lag is expected. It's an event and the site isn't use to this much traffic yet.

Also...we will not speak of the light festival...that was real lag.
I blame the shades and Arcanist. Thanks Arcanist!
I blame the shades and Arcanist. Thanks Arcanist!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
[quote name="Mourn" date="2014-01-26 14:27:21"]Haha.. You guys and your ideas that this is the worst it's been.. ;D Those of us that have been here since the Light Festival know what true lag on the site is like.. x3 I will agree that it is pretty sucky though, especially since I was under the impression that they had the site (mostly) smoothed out already.[/quote] I was here for the light festival also, so what's your point? It was terrible then and that's why all of light festivals stuff is so artificially inflated. Everyone should have a fair chance to earn as much festival stuff as they put the time and effort into obtaining. Just because the site has been worse doesn't mean we should lower our expectations and just accept that it's going to be terrible every holiday.
Mourn wrote on 2014-01-26 14:27:21:

I was here for the light festival also, so what's your point? It was terrible then and that's why all of light festivals stuff is so artificially inflated. Everyone should have a fair chance to earn as much festival stuff as they put the time and effort into obtaining.

Just because the site has been worse doesn't mean we should lower our expectations and just accept that it's going to be terrible every holiday.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I've been around since the Light Festival and its just as frustrating, except in the moments where the pages load it loads fast.
I've been around since the Light Festival and its just as frustrating, except in the moments where the pages load it loads fast.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7