Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | +PLAGUE VS NATURE [Art Contest!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Rhea

Plague will have its judges, Nature was taking a vote, since ya'll don't seem to do elected (or appointed, or volunteered) officials over there. If that's not okay, I wouldn't mind having the generous donators operate as judges for you guys.

Everything will be logged onto a google doc, or can be viewed here!
@Rhea

Plague will have its judges, Nature was taking a vote, since ya'll don't seem to do elected (or appointed, or volunteered) officials over there. If that's not okay, I wouldn't mind having the generous donators operate as judges for you guys.

Everything will be logged onto a google doc, or can be viewed here!
hk0zK67.gif
@Bioluminous Does Plague judge Plague, and Nature judge Nature? Or is Nature judging both Crowd Favourites?
@Bioluminous Does Plague judge Plague, and Nature judge Nature? Or is Nature judging both Crowd Favourites?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea
Nature judges nature, plague judges plague. There is one crowd favorite per flight.

I feel like if one flight were to judge the other, there would be too much of a chance of someone saying: "Well, x flight only got more because they were judging". We can just avoid more drama this way :]
@rhea
Nature judges nature, plague judges plague. There is one crowd favorite per flight.

I feel like if one flight were to judge the other, there would be too much of a chance of someone saying: "Well, x flight only got more because they were judging". We can just avoid more drama this way :]
hk0zK67.gif
@Bioluminous Alright then, thanks for the clarification :)
@Bioluminous Alright then, thanks for the clarification :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea

No problem :]
@rhea

No problem :]
hk0zK67.gif
/scream
So thrilled that nature vs. plague stuff is happening!

I will have to put something together, but the question of whether to write or draw is always a tricky one...

Since entries are open to all flights, @VerityKindle I'm dragging you in here. You don't have to choose nature! ;D
you totally have to choose nature just kidding
/scream
So thrilled that nature vs. plague stuff is happening!

I will have to put something together, but the question of whether to write or draw is always a tricky one...

Since entries are open to all flights, @VerityKindle I'm dragging you in here. You don't have to choose nature! ;D
you totally have to choose nature just kidding
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Bump
*bookmarks*
Bump
*bookmarks*
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
@Aspyluff

My latest discovery!! Thought you might be interested ^^
@Aspyluff

My latest discovery!! Thought you might be interested ^^
9b0PCpf.png
@Macabre thanks! ;u; If i have extra time or need some sort of inspiration I'll be sure to check this out and give it a try : D
@Macabre thanks! ;u; If i have extra time or need some sort of inspiration I'll be sure to check this out and give it a try : D
@Tuberose ooh, this sounds neat! I'll have to see what I can do~

well maybe I'll do plague just to be contrary also kidding, ilu
@Tuberose ooh, this sounds neat! I'll have to see what I can do~

well maybe I'll do plague just to be contrary also kidding, ilu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12