Seafoam is a terrible color!

(Ow, I think I hurt myself typing that)
Seafoam is a terrible color!

(Ow, I think I hurt myself typing that)
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
Expanding your lair is so cheap!
Expanding your lair is so cheap!
Wy0IOy1.png
I'm super glad opening chests has a pointless confirmation box but selling things doesn't.
I'm super glad opening chests has a pointless confirmation box but selling things doesn't.
What? Oh wow, I collected all these chess pieces. Now what to do..oh yes..sit down and have a civilized chess match against one of my dragons.
What? Oh wow, I collected all these chess pieces. Now what to do..oh yes..sit down and have a civilized chess match against one of my dragons.
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
These games all work a little too well. It adds a fun element of suspense when they don't always give you treasure!
These games all work a little too well. It adds a fun element of suspense when they don't always give you treasure!
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
Man, I don't like all these fancy-breeds. Starters forever!
Man, I don't like all these fancy-breeds. Starters forever!
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
my name roadkill / and on the site / wen i deciyde / to play at nite
i see a derg / in auction house
tho i shud not
i clik the mouse
tumblr_inline_nr3jthhLoo1s7z3me_75sq.png | roadkill | adult | it/its | 1 hr after FR time |
I wish my stupid Imperial was a Tundra.*

*disclaimer: no offence to Tundras intended. Feel free to replace with any other Plentiful breed.
I wish my stupid Imperial was a Tundra.*

*disclaimer: no offence to Tundras intended. Feel free to replace with any other Plentiful breed.
sigad_by_sketchysituation-d8hmrf5.jpg
Oh boy, my imperials are off cooldown! Now I can breed them and exalt the babies for Exalt week!

(OW. I think I broke something typing that!)
Oh boy, my imperials are off cooldown! Now I can breed them and exalt the babies for Exalt week!

(OW. I think I broke something typing that!)
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
I love watching my dragons battle in slow motion, and the constant disconnections sure add a level of suspense!
I love watching my dragons battle in slow motion, and the constant disconnections sure add a level of suspense!
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
I wish it was not possible that dragons can share names. Names like Omg_Butterfly_23 are much more awesome and stuff.
I wish it was not possible that dragons can share names. Names like Omg_Butterfly_23 are much more awesome and stuff.
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46