Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | War of the Gods (Official Game Thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I vote for @Winterling! I'm voting for you because you're the second-to-last person on the player list, next to Kauria being suspected of being part of the Mafia. BC

Gosh, I hope I'll have more to say on this thread. The site is being rather difficult to navigate, so I haven't been online that much today.
I vote for @Winterling! I'm voting for you because you're the second-to-last person on the player list, next to Kauria being suspected of being part of the Mafia. BC

Gosh, I hope I'll have more to say on this thread. The site is being rather difficult to navigate, so I haven't been online that much today.
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
closed for the night phase. And yeah I will update with last night and tonight's kills.
closed for the night phase. And yeah I will update with last night and tonight's kills.
As the day comes to an end the townsfolk gather around bluestar20337 and winterling deciding last minute who shall be lynched. While they are in hot debate bluestar20337 takes this time to assault Flameshuken and takes them down as their spirit of good intention's fades away. The townsfolk automatically decide that bluestar20337 is the bigger threat and quickly do away with them, their spirit of darkness rising from their corpse. The plaguebringer uses their power which wishes protection to fluffyfg.

It is now the next day..
As the day comes to an end the townsfolk gather around bluestar20337 and winterling deciding last minute who shall be lynched. While they are in hot debate bluestar20337 takes this time to assault Flameshuken and takes them down as their spirit of good intention's fades away. The townsfolk automatically decide that bluestar20337 is the bigger threat and quickly do away with them, their spirit of darkness rising from their corpse. The plaguebringer uses their power which wishes protection to fluffyfg.

It is now the next day..
((also I updated the front with everyone who has died so far c:))
((also I updated the front with everyone who has died so far c:))
Plaguebringer, what are you doing? XD

One down, three to go. The important question now: Is winterling also a member of the Mafia? Were they voting against Bluewolf to save their own skin? Or were Latei and Empyrisan trying to protect their fellow Mafia when they accused winterling?
This is going to be hard! :/
Plaguebringer, what are you doing? XD

One down, three to go. The important question now: Is winterling also a member of the Mafia? Were they voting against Bluewolf to save their own skin? Or were Latei and Empyrisan trying to protect their fellow Mafia when they accused winterling?
This is going to be hard! :/
No idea, fluffy. I'm on the fence about this
No idea, fluffy. I'm on the fence about this

What is dead may never die
*phew* It's time to reveal....

that I have no secret identity! Believe that I'm lying all you like, but doesn't the night's activities indicate that it was Bluestar who was mafia?

hmm, is there someone who hasn't posted much yet? Yes! I'm voting for mek!
*phew* It's time to reveal....

that I have no secret identity! Believe that I'm lying all you like, but doesn't the night's activities indicate that it was Bluestar who was mafia?

hmm, is there someone who hasn't posted much yet? Yes! I'm voting for mek!
tXKbExw.png
It's looks like Plaguebringer doesn't know what she wants to do with you, @fluffyfg!

@Mek hasn't shown up in a while, which is concerning, and I voted for @Winterling so it'd be a tie. Least we did find one of the Mafia members. But @Kauria hasn't once spoken up since we started. Maybe they're the Plaguebringer?

I vote for @Kauria!
It's looks like Plaguebringer doesn't know what she wants to do with you, @fluffyfg!

@Mek hasn't shown up in a while, which is concerning, and I voted for @Winterling so it'd be a tie. Least we did find one of the Mafia members. But @Kauria hasn't once spoken up since we started. Maybe they're the Plaguebringer?

I vote for @Kauria!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I had no idea that the game had even started, guys. ;-; I thought to check on it yesterday, but the lag was quite horrible. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.
I had no idea that the game had even started, guys. ;-; I thought to check on it yesterday, but the lag was quite horrible. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
I still don't really have an idea, but I vote for Winterling. It's just a feeling, and I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
I still don't really have an idea, but I vote for Winterling. It's just a feeling, and I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9