Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Officer, I Can Explain!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Well hello again officer. It's been a long time. Yes, I know I was speeding. Yes, I do have a good excuse for this. What is it? Well...
This morning I woke up with a huge thick mustache on my face. Normally, this would be fine, but as you can see by my figure and my voice, I am in fact a woman, and women don't normally grow mustaches this thick.
I decided to make my way to the salon to get this taken care of, when I was stopped by my pet rhino at the door.

Hmm? Why do I have a pet rhino? Well, you can't exactly return a present from Santa, can you? I sang that Hippopotamus song and the poor old coot misheard.

Anyway, Snuffles wanted to go out for her morning walk, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and walk her at the park before and after my salon visit. No, she'd never do that! She's very tame! As I was saying, I walked out the door only to break my shoe. So now I have to go back inside, get another pair of shoes. I threw the broken one in the car because I was in a rush. We got a few blocks from the park when you stopped us, and that's my story!

A scarecrow, a sewing kit, and a coffin.
Well hello again officer. It's been a long time. Yes, I know I was speeding. Yes, I do have a good excuse for this. What is it? Well...
This morning I woke up with a huge thick mustache on my face. Normally, this would be fine, but as you can see by my figure and my voice, I am in fact a woman, and women don't normally grow mustaches this thick.
I decided to make my way to the salon to get this taken care of, when I was stopped by my pet rhino at the door.

Hmm? Why do I have a pet rhino? Well, you can't exactly return a present from Santa, can you? I sang that Hippopotamus song and the poor old coot misheard.

Anyway, Snuffles wanted to go out for her morning walk, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and walk her at the park before and after my salon visit. No, she'd never do that! She's very tame! As I was saying, I walked out the door only to break my shoe. So now I have to go back inside, get another pair of shoes. I threw the broken one in the car because I was in a rush. We got a few blocks from the park when you stopped us, and that's my story!

A scarecrow, a sewing kit, and a coffin.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
Well, you see officer...

I was just teaching my friend here to sew himself some nice quilts to sleep with! Scarecrows can get awfully cold sometimes, wouldn't you say? Haha..
..What's that? Oh, the coffin?

..Don't give me that look! I-I'm not a murderer, I swear! We were just, um, going camping and forgot to bring some sleeping bags! Yeah.. I know it sounds, and smells, really fishy but there's nothing suspicious in there! *wipes sweat with the edge of a quilt*

Some pistachios, a pickaxe and the shadiest looking set of pajamas you could ever imagine.
Well, you see officer...

I was just teaching my friend here to sew himself some nice quilts to sleep with! Scarecrows can get awfully cold sometimes, wouldn't you say? Haha..
..What's that? Oh, the coffin?

..Don't give me that look! I-I'm not a murderer, I swear! We were just, um, going camping and forgot to bring some sleeping bags! Yeah.. I know it sounds, and smells, really fishy but there's nothing suspicious in there! *wipes sweat with the edge of a quilt*

Some pistachios, a pickaxe and the shadiest looking set of pajamas you could ever imagine.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Well officer see...umm...the pajamas are for my cousins. I need the pickaxe for a dead tree and I like eating pistachios

3DS, a book on bodies and a blanket.
Well officer see...umm...the pajamas are for my cousins. I need the pickaxe for a dead tree and I like eating pistachios

3DS, a book on bodies and a blanket.
oh, hello officer!
oh? what are these for?
you see, im a forensics science student, so that is my text book. the 3DS is for reccess, and the blanket is for the morgue session of the class.
it gets pretty chilly in there, you know.

a bottle of gasoline, a dinosaur skull and a pile of pillows
oh, hello officer!
oh? what are these for?
you see, im a forensics science student, so that is my text book. the 3DS is for reccess, and the blanket is for the morgue session of the class.
it gets pretty chilly in there, you know.

a bottle of gasoline, a dinosaur skull and a pile of pillows
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
Hello officer!

What? Oh no, you see I'm a paleontology student. We just finished a dig and there was no space in the truck for this piece anymore, so they made me drive it back. Yes, that's what I was so slow, I have to drive carefully with this in the trunk. Of course the pillows are to cushion it. It's a perfectly preserved sauropod skull, it needs to be taken good care off.
Oh the gasoline? another leftover from the gig. We were camping out there with generators and stuff and that's all the gas we had left, and well, the truck already /was/ full so....here we are?`

A empty body bag, a camping bbq grill, professional camera equipment.
Hello officer!

What? Oh no, you see I'm a paleontology student. We just finished a dig and there was no space in the truck for this piece anymore, so they made me drive it back. Yes, that's what I was so slow, I have to drive carefully with this in the trunk. Of course the pillows are to cushion it. It's a perfectly preserved sauropod skull, it needs to be taken good care off.
Oh the gasoline? another leftover from the gig. We were camping out there with generators and stuff and that's all the gas we had left, and well, the truck already /was/ full so....here we are?`

A empty body bag, a camping bbq grill, professional camera equipment.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Well, you see officer, what happened was I was meeting some friends to take some shots with my professional camera equipment. I've been trying to improve my portfolio, and my friends agreed to help. Since I didn't know how long it was going to take, I decided to bring some food that we could grill up on my camping bbq grill. The body bag? Oh, I was using that to carry the meat. You should see how much my friends can eat. Yea, that sounds believable.

A gas mask, a baby moose, and a bloody shovel.
Well, you see officer, what happened was I was meeting some friends to take some shots with my professional camera equipment. I've been trying to improve my portfolio, and my friends agreed to help. Since I didn't know how long it was going to take, I decided to bring some food that we could grill up on my camping bbq grill. The body bag? Oh, I was using that to carry the meat. You should see how much my friends can eat. Yea, that sounds believable.

A gas mask, a baby moose, and a bloody shovel.
Uhhhh. It's not what it looks like, officer. You see I work at a cloning facility up north - that's where I'm headed now. I'm actually late. I was walking to my car and suddenly, this big moose just charged me. I did what I had to do. -pats shovel- but uh... Well, then its baby just waltzed right up to me. I felt so bad, I decided to take it ,and the shovel with me to see if I can't clone its mother. As for the gas mask? ... It has terrible, terrible farts.

A lion, a witch, and a wardrobe
Uhhhh. It's not what it looks like, officer. You see I work at a cloning facility up north - that's where I'm headed now. I'm actually late. I was walking to my car and suddenly, this big moose just charged me. I did what I had to do. -pats shovel- but uh... Well, then its baby just waltzed right up to me. I felt so bad, I decided to take it ,and the shovel with me to see if I can't clone its mother. As for the gas mask? ... It has terrible, terrible farts.

A lion, a witch, and a wardrobe
Well you see officer, you can only learn so much from reading a book so I decided to take it to the next level and see how a lion, a witch and a wardrobe would interact under real world circumstances. Why am I doing that? For science!

A roll of sheet steel, a coffin and a jackhammer.
Well you see officer, you can only learn so much from reading a book so I decided to take it to the next level and see how a lion, a witch and a wardrobe would interact under real world circumstances. Why am I doing that? For science!

A roll of sheet steel, a coffin and a jackhammer.
3g9g.png
Well you see, Officer, I have this friend who's a vampire, and he's visiting for the week from Transylvania. He's very picky about where his coffin goes. He generally prefers a nice cliffside, so I brought a jackhammer with me to dig a hole into the cliff. The sheet metal is to line the hole before putting the coffin in because he doesn't like it actually touching the rock. And it has to be steel because it's sturdy and looks nice.

Knitting needles, a gallon of gravy, and an inkjet printer.
Well you see, Officer, I have this friend who's a vampire, and he's visiting for the week from Transylvania. He's very picky about where his coffin goes. He generally prefers a nice cliffside, so I brought a jackhammer with me to dig a hole into the cliff. The sheet metal is to line the hole before putting the coffin in because he doesn't like it actually touching the rock. And it has to be steel because it's sturdy and looks nice.

Knitting needles, a gallon of gravy, and an inkjet printer.
Greetings officer! :D

I was busy trying to knit a blanket made of this here gallon o' gravy, but I realized I didn't know what design to sow it in! So I went to print out a design but it exploded randomly, so I also went to buy a new inkjet printer...

But hey, isn't my gravy blanket purtylicious?

A Dumpster, a monster truck, and a pile of fluorescent lights.
Greetings officer! :D

I was busy trying to knit a blanket made of this here gallon o' gravy, but I realized I didn't know what design to sow it in! So I went to print out a design but it exploded randomly, so I also went to buy a new inkjet printer...

But hey, isn't my gravy blanket purtylicious?

A Dumpster, a monster truck, and a pile of fluorescent lights.
ay
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16